Reducing the 20 boss limit timer

Debeast

I have gotten used to the new system of bosses (I can say I prefer it over the old way) but my only small complaint is that the 6 days and 19 hours timer is slightly too long. For instance, if I do all 20 bosses Wednesday from 7 pm to 10 pm, I cannot then do 20 bosses next Wednesday morning or will often be interrupted while doing the boss run, and I am forced to wait a few hours before I can do the rest of the bosses. Which can be problematic if I am busy later in the day or so forth. This also kills the rhythm of bossing, which is where I believe most of the enjoyment comes from while grinding. A nice quality of life change would be to change the 20 boss limit timer from the current (6 days and 19-hours) to 6 days and 12-hour timer. This allows people who like to do bosses on the same day weekly (but not always the same time during that day) to have more flexibility and smoothness of doing bosses. This will also (hopefully) not be too short of a timer for people to abuse the boss system. I also believe I have a good amount of experince with the new boss system now to make this post. Thanks for your time.

-Debeast

• Like 2

I concur that a more flexible window regarding cooldown is an option that would ease the transition to the new system. However, it was proposed by Eaty to introduce a fixed & global cooldown every week (Here) and I personally believe that this solution is the most suitable

1+ for the idea though

• Like 4

• Developer

I concur that a more flexible window regarding cooldown is an option that would ease the transition to the new system. However, it was proposed by Eaty to introduce a fixed & global cooldown every week (Here) and I personally believe that this solution is the most suitable

1+ for the idea though

And this will go live with the mega update.

• Like 2