Choiced death

Zroade

Most of the times during pvp battle we forget that our pokemon is holding choice item and we chose a different move which result in system automatically using the previously used moved and thats why we loose an important part of team! So why not make it like when using a move with pp is fully used then the system says no pp use different move so we either use a different move or switch to other pokemon. It is my suggestion hope to be approved.

Guys i never said to be able to change attacks while holding choice item it is good and competitive asit is. I ment that if you use earthquake on magneton but the player switchs to Charizard and you then use hydro pump completely unaware of the fact that your pokemon was holding a choice item and then the system automatically says that choice items only allow the uses of one move and then it attacks with previously used move on its own which should not happen it should let player decide weather the player wants to stay in and use the same move and attack or switch to other pokemon and attack. The problem part i want to tell is if by mistakely chose other move then insted of warning the system will attack on its own.

Edited by Zroade

The suggestion is already implemented on test server. With the next update, if you click a move that's not what you locked yourself into, you'll get a message warning you about it and the locked move won't go off. You will have the option to repick your move, switch out, use an item or run/surrender, whatever the case may be.

• Like 4