Suggestion regarding change of name

Ovmplayz

I just had a thinking that what if the price of changing of name for first time be 100c or free just for first time with some requirements like 100to150hours and then 500c regular price. I know it may not be possible but I am just suggesting. (edited)

Edited by Ovmplayz
  • Like 1

+1

I think this a nice idea. Even I need to change my name I am not changing because I need to waste one of my coin capsules. As he said adding requirements like hours of playtime for changing the username for the first time for free, should be perfect.

• Like 1

425385429_PROBanner20000.png.1c500e2b8ffca361d864186bd292706a.png

+1

I've been trying to change my name for a while but I'd have to sacrifice months or weeks of saving to just change a simple name, it's not even that difficult of a task I think, transferring server is more challenging in my opinion, so I don't think changing name is worth more to be honest.

100 coins if done already one time seems enough for that small change, and the first time should be for free like all the games in the whole world, they all have that option, but 5m for a name change pushes the player completely away from that idea, even rich players that have numbers and and random stuff in their name don't feel like changing because it's too expensive, not worth it.

• Like 1

+1

I've been trying to change my name for a while but I'd have to sacrifice months or weeks of saving to just change a simple name, it's not even that difficult of a task I think, transferring server is more challenging in my opinion, so I don't think changing name is worth more to be honest.

Shouldn't be more difficult, but changing name requires a manual approval from a staff member. Correct me if I'm wrong but changing server should be done automatically without these interactions.

I agree that the price could be reduced a bit or giving a free name change, but not to 100 coins in my opinion. It's possible that the price was made to 500 coins so that people don't change name every month.

• Like 1

Shouldn't be more difficult, but changing name requires a manual approval from a staff member. Correct me if I'm wrong but changing server should be done automatically without these interactions.

I agree that the price could be reduced a bit or giving a free name change, but not to 100 coins in my opinion. It's possible that the price was made to 500 coins so that people don't change name every month.

I don't think it requires a manual approval as it needs only to not be already taken, in the regard of being offensive and inappropriate, I have seen many names that would be considered in my language or in English, pretty offensive but players can just seal that off by relating it to a dog name or a persona, something that supposedly exists in the Internet or in their lives, so unfortunately I can't really say that there's a 100% working solution for that...

But this option is against staff members, they can't have concrete proof that the player is deliberately using an offensive name, as such having a simple automatic name changer that relies simply on the fact that the name has been already taken or not is best.

• Like 1

+1 to the free first name change.

Some people might have chosen a silly or embarrassing username when they first started, thinking they would not get into PRO that much, but after spending some time playing, they decided otherwise.

-1 to decreasing the price of the name change to 100 coins.

1 cc to change a username is way too low. I'm not saying it should be 500 coins, but it shouldn't be 100 coins either.

• Like 1