Suggestion regarding the limit of 20 bosses in 7 days

Algerie31

i am not speaking about myself to let you know iam speaking in the place of nooob

hopefuly you are not staff or you had done things more stupide and irresponsable order to pro community

1595450760683.png.35124243da1f49fff4812560e9a4b54e.png

=

WHen did you enslave people when they were born free

Edited by Algerie31

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

"Noobs" as you call them can easily be able to do boss if they ask to pve players the teams, methods etc..

Once you know how to proceed, every details to know, for example a poke with a certain item / ability / move that can be annoying, doing boss becomes so EASY !

You can make a TXT sheet with the important details about every boss to be very perfomant.

It's only up to you if you want to give yourself the best chances to not lose to any boss.

Capture.PNG.eb481fb5e18e43957edf5772d2c699a3.PNG

Edited by Fafouney

i am not speaking about myself to let you know iam speaking in the place of nooob

hopefuly you are not staff or you had done things more stupide and irresponsable order to pro community

[ATTACH type=full" alt="163064]163064[/ATTACH]

=

If you start to insult people your threads will be closed. Keep it suggestion related and if you react to a discussion do it with facts of why it should be implented. The next insult will result in an instant lock.

Have a nice day,

SIncerely Hawluchaa.

• Like 2

20210407_201806.gif

[ATTACH type=full" alt="163064]163064[/ATTACH]

=

Algerie, having 5.5k+ hours does not mean you know about the game automatically, nor does it correlate to actual knowledge or attitude. While it normally correlates to experience and practice, most of these hours could be spent just spamming PvP matches nonstop or hunting a single pokemon. You can put out 5k+ hours in a game and not bother learning anything outside of playing the same thing over and over again and staying ignorant. Showing the card does not make your points true or factual.

The reason why I -1'd this suggestion is because losing should not be a free choice without consequences. If you lost a boss battle, you have to learn why and improve from it. Why did you lose? What did you do wrong? Did you plan your team properly? What's the point of trying out a "hard challenge" if losing doesn't matter because it won't count as a cooldown and you can try it over and over again until you beat it? This doesn't make any sense. You're not learning nor is it fair that you have infinite chances with no drawbacks. It'd be broken to have infinite attempts vs bosses until you won.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

lose or wining against a boss counts so why you do't want if we lost against a boss to not be counted

as if u are happy with 20 boss in one week instead of ilimited bosses as they were

Wasnt you asking in another thread to lower the ammount of bosses for 3 per week ?

-1 Since it's a bad idea, also to add in your [denied] suggestions collection.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

Wasnt you asking in another thread to lower the ammount of bosses for 3 per week ?

-1 Since it's a bad idea, also to add in your [denied] suggestions collection.

at least iam trying to improve game and giving my ideas not complaining players suggestions

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• Administrator

hi dear staffs;

i want to suggest that any boss which we lost against him in a battle (medium/hard) don't count i.e= the 20 bosses limit affect only challenged and beatten bosses

like that the limit are related to bosses who we won them

best regards;

Hi there @Algerie31

First of all I would like to state that we appreciate any sort of help and dedication toward thinking about how improve the game. However, unfortunately not everything can be done and every single idea is not necessarily a good one or possible to be realized.

Pokemon Revolution is an MMO and as such it has been created with the intention to be harder than the original games. For example, this might be for the shiny rate different or for the fact of not being able to change the nature/ability of a normal pokemon outside of special events, etc.

At the same time, our aim is to make the game enjoyable and comfortable for our community but without making the difficulty of the game too low, we do in fact try to offer as much challenges as possible to the players in order to entertain them, like it can be the world quest or bosses in general.

Despite losing to a boss might be frustrating, it is good to point out that the bosses have been created in order to test the battle-level of the player and their ability by challenging them and reward them in case of victory.

Losing to them should count as a defeat exactly because it symbolize that you have lost the challenge, and therefore it should count within the 20 bosses limit as a penalization.

Also, whenever someone has a different opinion than yours, you should respect that for the pure fact that everyone and everyone's opinion are equal to each other and have the same value. Most of the time it's thanks to people disagreeing with each other that you can find the perfect middle-ground and the best possible idea.

With this said, the suggestion is denied and I will proceed to lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 5

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others