Pokemon Card (Mega Button)

Micael80

Hi, i was playing in the test server and i saw that there is no place to see what would be the stats of my pokemon with is mega evolution apart from when i mega evolve him in battle, and at that moment the pokemon card changes bringing the stats from the mega evolution.

Apart of that change of pokemon card in battle, i feel the need to see what stats my mega pokemon will have before i go into battles. Because of that i thought that would be nice to have a button in the pokemon card that allow us to change the information of the card from my pokemon with his normal form to the mega evolution, and vice-versa.

To show what i'm trying to say, i made an example of a pokemon card.

111.thumb.png.e003a9707121ff3b12b629da324a3968.png -> 222.thumb.png.840b6cfc7ee237ab04ffddd62ce01333.png

When you click on the "mega" button above your pokemon, it changes the card information with the information of your mega evolution. If the card is showing the information of the pokemon mega evolution, clicking on the button it will display the information of his normal form, simple as that.

Some question:

• All pokemons will have that button in their cards? Of course no, just pokemons that can mega evolve.
  • Does the button work even if my pokemon is not holding the megastone? No, the button it will just work if your pokemon is holding the right megastone.
  • What is the point of that? It will be nice and a pratical way to see the stats of your pokemon mega evolution before you go into battles and etc.
  • That would be very difficult to programming, no? Well i don't know because i'm not from the programming team but the information is already being displayed when we mega evolve the pokemon in battle, so i think it will be possible to do, adding a button that displays that info whanever we want.

NOTE: I've changed the size of the pokeball too because i think that is being displayed too big at the moment in the test server.

Well, that is my suggestion, i know that now you are focused on correcting all the bugs of the update but after that i think this would be a great additon to the game (if you haven't already thought about it).

Thanks to everyone who made it this far. :SquirtleShy:

• Like 10