Asking for advice, sand team

Barze97

I was planning my first pvp team. I was thinking to use a sand team with Hippowdon (sand stream, impish), Skarmory (sturdy, impish), Garchomp (sand veil, jolly), Clefable (magic guard, bold). I was thinking in the last two spot to use a sp.def staller and a sp.atk (like magnezone). Can you give me any advice?

Thanks for all who will reply!

Come to Small&Cheap Barze Pokeshop!

Click and look for something you like!

Senzatitolo.png.418e1191c927ebfc332d146471837a0a.png

On the team you mentioned, there is no real abuser of sand. Garchomp's sand veil ability is something you can't really rely on. Instead, you should use an Excadrill with either a swords dance or rapid spin set.

Excadrill has trouble breaking past Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Rotom-w, and Manaphy. Teammates like Magnezone or Serperior help take these pokemon out so Excadrill can do its job.

Also, you said you were finding a sp.def staller for the team? I suggest an AV Tangrowth. This will give you a good water resist on the team, and with regenerator, it doesn't need a healing move.

if

I was planning my first pvp team. I was thinking to use a sand team with Hippowdon (sand stream, impish), Skarmory (sturdy, impish), Garchomp (sand veil, jolly), Clefable (magic guard, bold). I was thinking in the last two spot to use a sp.def staller and a sp.atk (like magnezone). Can you give me any advice?

Thanks for all who will reply!

if you would still like a impish garchomp i have one the moveset isn't completely ready be aware of that and if you could give me an offer that would be amazing

haha.PNG.4fd4816f3152c373f167913536492547.PNG

yeah h.p.

magnezone and serperior need to be hp fire, right? Also, if mega come in mega garchomp will use sand more i think, still not worth?

yeah hidden power fire is preferred by a large amount for taking down set up threats such as ferothorn , but i would recommend getting a heavy-duty (item) donphan as it has sturdy and can rapid spin to clear out any obstacles, adamnt or imoish donphan works best

yeah h.p.

yeah hidden power fire is preferred by a large amount for taking down set up threats such as ferothorn , but i would recommend getting a heavy-duty (item) donphan as it has sturdy and can rapid spin to clear out any obstacles, adamnt or imoish donphan works best

If youre talking about heavy-duty boots, thats a Gen8 item. As PRO uses Gen7 mechanics we dont have that item.