cant fight Entei

Arokh

hey

i dont know if it is a bug or i do something wrong but couldnt find something like that

at first i have the seen-data of ho-oh, suicune and raikou

i was the first time with a 5k pass at johto safari and saw entei talked to it and then i said ingame "its to dangerous" or something like that and could not fight entei

i thought because of no full lvl 100 team

so i returned with a fully lvl 100 team and a 24h pass catched some pkmn and than returned to entei but now it isnt there

but funny fact i could fight ho-oh a 2nd time( i returned ,after i saw entei isnt there, to bell tower to talk to all sientists again and did the way to ho-oh again just for fun)

now my question: whats wrong

why i cant fight entei for seen data

why i could fight ho-oh a 2nd time

thx for help

and have a great day

hey

i dont know if it is a bug or i do something wrong but couldnt find something like that

at first i have the seen-data of ho-oh, suicune and raikou

i was the first time with a 5k pass at johto safari and saw entei talked to it and then i said ingame "its to dangerous" or something like that and could not fight entei

i thought because of no full lvl 100 team

so i returned with a fully lvl 100 team and a 24h pass catched some pkmn and than returned to entei but now it isnt there

but funny fact i could fight ho-oh a 2nd time( i returned ,after i saw entei isnt there, to bell tower to talk to all sientists again and did the way to ho-oh again just for fun)

now my question: whats wrong

why i cant fight entei for seen data

why i could fight ho-oh a 2nd time

thx for help

and have a great day

Hi there @Arokh

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Ho-oh you've battled is a mini boss that you can battle every 7 days for small rewards. These mini bosses include Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, and Lugia.

Regarding the Entei, can you please go back once again to the Bell Tower? Going back to Bell Tower should prompt a small cutscene with the three legendary beasts. After that, the Entei should appear at Johto Safari Mountain Zone.

As a reference, feel free to check out Legendary pokemon megathread.

Please let me know if it worked for you.

Have a nice day!

Hi there @Arokh

The Ho-oh you've battled is a mini boss that you can battle every 7 days for small rewards. These mini bosses include Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, and Lugia.

Regarding the Entei, can you please go back once again to the Bell Tower? Going back to Bell Tower should prompt a small cutscene with the three legendary beasts. After that, the Entei should appear at Johto Safari Mountain Zone.

Have a nice day!

Hey

thanks for the info about the legendaries

i tried it for u again

it was now the 3. time that i was at bell tower (both towers) asked every npc

nothing

while waiting on anwser i completted my jotho dex

lugia was needed for dex so i went there and fight it without any problems

now only entei is missing

do i need a full lvl100 team to fight the beast or why i couldnt fight the entei at first time

i watcht the guids like 3 times because of celebi

did the first part of celebi quest and tried it again with entei-nothing

thx for helping

Hi there @Arokh

Have a nice day!

hey again

will try it tomorrow with single safari pass maybe that will work

or is it possible to get the seen data in normal pvp fight?

thx again

hey again

will try it tomorrow with single safari pass maybe that will work

or is it possible to get the seen data in normal pvp fight?

thx again

Hi @Arokh

Unfortunately you can only progress the quest if you've battled the Entei at Johto Safari Mountain Zone. Any other means of obtaining the seen data of the pokemon does not count, such as from bosses or from a pvp fight.

You do not need a full level 100 team in order to fight Entei.

Do make sure that you visit this part of the Bell Tower and interact with the three legendary beasts in the top-right corner:

1.png.d29e19b112970b0a68a3e7dffcf0d6d0.png

I hope this helps you.

Let me know if you have any further issues with the quest.

Hi @Arokh

Unfortunately you can only progress the quest if you've battled the Entei at Johto Safari Mountain Zone. Any other means of obtaining the seen data of the pokemon does not count, such as from bosses or from a pvp fight.

You do not need a full level 100 team in order to fight Entei.

Do make sure that you visit this part of the Bell Tower and interact with the three legendary beasts in the top-right corner:

[ATTACH type=full" width="574px" alt="162511]162511[/ATTACH]

I hope this helps you.

Let me know if you have any further issues with the quest.

thank you so much

this was the hint i needed

was always in the old tower for the cutscene and this corner i didnt checkt on my way to ho-oh

thank u so much

dont know whats the motto of the day "now i am poor in money but rich in experience" or simply "i hate mondays" but be sure u made a childhood-dream come true

may your pillow be esspecially cuddly tonight

thank you so much

this was the hint i needed

was always in the old tower for the cutscene and this corner i didnt checkt on my way to ho-oh

thank u so much

dont know whats the motto of the day "now i am poor in money but rich in experience" or simply "i hate mondays" but be sure u made a childhood-dream come true

may your pillow be esspecially cuddly tonight

Hi @Arokh

I'm really glad you were able to progress on the quest^^

I'll be locking this thread now, seeing as the issue has been solved.

If you have any additional issues or questions, please don't be afraid to make another one.

Thank you and have a lovely night!