Legendary Single IV Lock Reroll Ticket

Ichigozer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It never made it into the game because it was bad back then and will be bad now.

Why do u think it would be bad now? i mean, now more than ever legends will be an important key for pvp matches, Heatran and Landorus are the Raid bosses in Gen6 and even gen7, so why now more than ever i think we players should be able to have some benefits on it, since many staffers, simply pick these legends, godly ones, and we normal players need to pray to RNG god to get lucky sometimes, and btw its rly rly, rlyyyy hard to get something good trust me :P

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Why do u think it would be bad now? i mean, now more than ever legends will be an important key for pvp matches, Heatran and Landorus are the Raid bosses in Gen6 and even gen7, so why now more than ever i think we players should be able to have some benefits on it, since many staffers, simply pick these legends, godly ones, and we normal players need to pray to RNG god to get lucky sometimes, and btw its rly rly, rlyyyy hard to get something good trust me :P

I already don't agree with the fact that we can IV roll legendary Pokemon, why do you think it would be a good idea to have IVs locked as well now. Especially having a new type of reroll and cutting prices in half etc. Rerolls already are insanely expensive, double the price of normal CCs.

PRO ain't showdown, yet y'all want it to be changed like it is simply a battle simulator.

Also you are gonna lose every argument if you come at us with "but the staff rewards", idiotic argument.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

You act like locking a single IV is a guaranteed success. A new reroll wouldn't influence the price of regular rerolls if it's untradeable. Also, staff being able to use "rewards" in pvp is idiotic if you ask me.

I would understand it if legendaries were super easy to get, but only players who put in time and the work can catch them. Legendaries aren't tradeable and it will still be super hard to get a truly epic legendary.

Of course this reroll shouldn't be easy to obtain, so you comparing it to a battle simulator is just lol.

• Like 1

I already don't agree with the fact that we can IV roll legendary Pokemon, why do you think it would be a good idea to have IVs locked as well now. Especially having a new type of reroll and cutting prices in half etc. Rerolls already are insanely expensive, double the price of normal CCs.

PRO ain't showdown, yet y'all want it to be changed like it is simply a battle simulator.

Also you are gonna lose every argument if you come at us with "but the staff rewards", idiotic argument.

Pro isn't a battle simulator, yet it has a pvp system with a lot of competition between players, should the competition rely on luck if we can either get epic legendaries or not? Even if we can play without legendaries in our team, we can't say that legendaries aren't essential.

• Like 2

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

I totally agree with you about *PRO ain't showdown*, but its still a competitive game, and legends are super important in this topic, im sure u agree with me on this one. Since they are legends, we can only get them once, and try to get a ''decent'' one is already hard for itself, without IVs or Nature reroll many would be handicapped :/ Especially since Staffers can get one 30+ :/ But even so, i dont blame that part, coz we can have a change to roll IV's.

I myself, dont want this to be showdown, but i would like to have a change, even if small to get a decent legend. for example, if i get 31 speed latios, but all other its less than 5 ivs, i would like to lock that iv and roll the rest, but the max is 1 lock iv, like it was in Halloween. Maybe not implment it in Pvp & Pve shops, but do more events or something similar, with such reward. maybe 2-3 times per year. I know u are against it, and some will also be, but hey, many would like it aswell, so who is wrong and who is right? :/ i would try to find a midway.

Well i know, staff reward blah blah... i know, was just saying, they can have 1 perfect legend ''easily'' not easy but u know what i mean. Ifwe had no rerolls, we would be doomed (pvp players) ;P so I would say try to find a Mid way that pleases

everyone alittle :D

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

-

Only important stat is Speed and even/odd IVs for Hidden Power. Are legendaries important, besides the few meta ones? Not as much as you make it sound.

You lose me everytime you bring up Staff rewards, its a dead argument because people a) don't understand what it takes for a staff reward to be obtained and b) how little staffs actually spent PvPing. There would not be a game without staff, let content sit aside, without moderation staff this game would go off the rails quicker than you can imagine. The stuff we do in the background.

I am fairly certain Admins don't like this idea either and food for thought what the community in 2017 thought of rerolls, ivs locks etc:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/62214-url

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Administrator

Hi there everyone !

First of all I would like to clarify the fact that we appreciate that people dedicate their time to find new ideas to forward in order to make the game better, we truly do as it means that you truly care about the game.

It is good to point out that not every idea is necessarily a good one and not every idea can be developed due to technical restraints.

Another good point to make is that if the major part of the community agree on a specific idea, it doesn't mean as well that it's a good one or one that can improve the game somehow.

To make an example, I am pretty sure that if I would say something like <<"Do you wants a free shiny mega charizard 6x31?">> then 85/90+% of the people would vote yes to have it. But would it make the game beetter? Absolutely not, it would do the total opposite and create problems.

Unfortunately, this reroll idea is not actually something that we will ever implement in the game, in this exact way, as this would be pretty much unbalanced to make them so easy to be obtained by everyone.

Do not misunderstand me, WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT TO EVERYONE (like it would be in this way), but we WE WANT TO GIVE THE CHANCE TO EVERYONE TO OBTAIN IT.

These kind of reroll are sort of special, and exactly due to that we have decided to make them obtainable in a special way that doesn't include the standard PVP/PVE coins.

We do in fact think that these kind of reroll should be earned, and we do have in fact thought about make them obtainable in the following ways:

• Ladder Tournament & Special Tournaments - Starting from the next tournament they will be available as a Prize for the Ladder Tournament (still thinking about how to distribute them).
    For PVPers in specific, Tournaments should be the correct way to obtain them as we want to create a competitive atmosphere around them.

• Special Events held during the Year

They won't be tradeable and will be locked and usable only your account who won it (therefore cannot be transferred or used on any alt), within 30 days since it was obtained.

Lowering the price of Reroll Ticket

Regarding this, we currently do not have in plan to lower the price of them (specially so much as suggested) as it would pretty much have a negative impact on our economy, which is something we are hard working on it since we had reached a point where a single CC were costing like 200-210k, and that was honestly horrible.

Despite that, in case we should make any change in the future, we'll make sure to announce it.

-[/hr]

Staff Reward (It's long, so read only if interested about staff rewards discussion)

It is good to clarify in the first place that the amount of time needed to obtain a pokemon-staff reward is 6 months of good activity. I specified good activity for the simple reason that to receive these rewards not only you have to be a part of the staff, but your activity must meet specific requirements of activity/behaviour and not only.

Unfortunately, it is really really hard to give a real idea of how much time a staff member work, since most of the time this is not really visible to everyone in the community. There are people that used to play on their players 4-5 hours per day, and after they joined staff they barely have time to play 1 hour (if lucky) per day or less, to give an idea.

I will make the example of myself, that obtained around 650 hours of activity on my player (Keita) around Summer 2018 in 2-3 months and that now, after 17 months of staff activity have 680 hours of playtime, to give an example. I am making this example cause it's the easier for me, but the same goes for many many many other staff member that can confirm you that.

You would say: "Ok, but doing that is your choice, isn't it?"

Yes, taking this path is indeed our choice, but it is good to point out that if we, and the people that were here before us, would have not taken this path, then the game would still be in a really really raw state for what regard content (no regions, no quests, no legendaries, no cosmetics/mounts, etc) and at the same time the community would be pretty much destroyed by toxicity (which harm the game community) not being punished, economy being destroyed by botters and rmt, scamming cases not handled, etc.

We don't get paid for our staff duties, but there are people that literally dedicate 6+ hours per day (some people also dedicate 10+ per day) into them just in order to improve the game and in general make sure the community is enjoying it.

Also looking into the last year ladders, I can see that as well that there are some players having Pokemon being 3x31 (or 2x31, 1x30) and the rest 25+. They are regular players but their pokemon are really similar to the staff one. I also think that some pokemon benefit from more stats than others or that does not benefit from some of them at all.

For example if a Chansey has 31 ATK or 2ATK, it changes absolutely nothing. The same goes for Breloom and SP ATK. Same goes for some legendary such as heatran that does not benefit from ATK at all. So I think it's better to focus on the MAIN STAT of a pokemon.

With a quick search (literally few seconds) I can see that there are like 15+ Chansey (non staff or former staff) that have 30+ IV in HP/DEF/SPDEF. This mean that there are 10+ Chansey that have like 30 def, 30 hp, 30 spdef or higher (Correct nature/ability and usable in pvp). I am sure there are way more that with a deep research would come out (I am not a DEV so cannot run query).

Should we ban them? No, we shouldn't.

Same goes for legendaries, they are obviously more rare than normal Pokemon but I can assure that there are people having them with really realy high main stats (3x30 or similar).

As someone pointed out before, the difference from a 3x30 or 3x31 is really minimal, same goes for a 3x28 and a 31x31. Like, mathematically speaking there is clearly a difference, but it's so small that it is really really hard to be perceived, and I can assure you that there are way more things that have an higher impact and that makes that difference even less important.

Also, we are moving ourselves to add as PVP tournament prizes the possibility to reroll the stats of a legendary while locking a single stat. For example, you have a 31 DEF suicune, you lock that 31 DEF and reroll all the other stats.

This is pretty much for pvp tournament only, since making it public would destroy the whole economy regarding reroll ticket and would be broken.

As for Pokemon just released (like recent issue with Landorus iirc), I have developed a new policy where you cannot request the released pokemon in the first 15 days of its release, making it in this way more fair toward our community, for example giving them time to build their own team with the just released pokemon.

Also, the amount of time (currently 15 days) is still to be properly discussed and can potentially be change in something higher (20-30 days), and this is something we might discuss in the future.

I hope I was able to clarify this topic. I well know that this might be disappointing for you, but unfortunately giving the idea of how much staff work is really hard if you are not inside the staff yourself.

I also invite you to read the posts made by the other staff and former staff in this thread as they also said really valid things.

With this said, I will now lock the thread and wish you a wonderful day !

• Like 12

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others