Nikola Boss

Thatkid

Hi

I would like to suggest the cooldown time of 21 days for the Nikola Boss be changed to the same cooldown times as the other bosses.

I fought the boss today and lost because i didn't know it was a super boss which meant i couldn't use any revives.

I would like to rebattle this boss but waiting almost a month is kind of sad lol.

Also imagine getting disconnected during your battle due to unknown circumstances and having to wait 21 days. That's kind of insane :o

Thanks

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how it feels to lose to a boss, especially one that has a long cooldown like Nikola, but I think 21 days for a cooldown is fine.

You won't be battling Nikola under normal circumstances anyways, and will only try to battle him if you've failed to catch a legendary pokemon, which you shouldn't considering you've prepared in syncs and masterballs before the legendary battle.

Now that you know he's a superboss, I believe you'll be more prepared the second time around. :)

-1 from me. Sorry.

+1

One word: DISCONNECT.

You have to pay cash to go trainers valley anyway, that should be punishment enough. Also Raika, no idea what you mean by preparing, because you can get your synch after you defeated him, same goes for masterball.

Imagine getting a disconnect while trying to catch your legendary. So you go to Nikola and disconnect again. lol Most people have already been waiting 200+ game hours to finish the quest, waiting another 20 days is just meh.

When I said preparing, I was referring to the moment before you catch the legendary pokemon, not after defeating Nikola.

If the servers are crashing, or your internet is unstable, just wait for it to get better before attempting to catch your legendary pokemon.

You're not going to wait the full 21 days doing nothing either, you can wait while doing other things.

My bad, but like I said you can't control a disconnect. Also it doesn't always have to be server side, some people just don't have good internet (and can't get a good provider).

It's already hard enough to get a good legendary, I don't see how this cooldown is any good. 7 days would be long enough imo.

It's funny to me how everything is about "waiting" and there isn't really much else you can do besides PVP. Some people don't like to hunt and stuff like dig runs, etc are all done in a single day, or it's like daily quest. Sure you can do that everyday, but the task itself doesn't take long. Keep in mind most people want that legendary for PVP, so yeah .. no, there is not much to do.

You're fine. Getting a disconnect, server side or not sucks, and I can understand that.

I still think 21 days for a cooldown is fine, as 7 days would be too short.

Nikola has also been reworked as well, meaning that if you get a server crash you can simply re-challenge him again. If you disconnect due to your internet though, that's a different story.

If you failed, just come back better prepared.

But, that's just my opinion.