Nikola Boss

Thatkid

Why is 7 days too short though? I explained why I think 20 days is too long, especially since you don't have a lot to do outside of pvp. It's not like you get a guaranteed good legendary from Nikola, it's just a chance to catch it again. I really would like to understand why it has to be 20 days and why a week isn't enough.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not that unique lol, he is a super boss. That's it, it's just a different reward. Any boss you fight on hard is a super boss, meaning you can't use items etc. Just calling him unique is not a justification for 20 days.

Also, wouldn't it make even more sense that "regular" bosses with a 3 times guaranteed prize pick would have a longer cooldown, then a boss you will barely fight? His team is already setup to be "hard" and you have to pay money to reach him. What is the point of "time stalling" a person who got unlucky or made a simple mistake?

I mean if you want to wait 20 days go ahead and do so, but why ruin it for people who don't want to? It's not like it would have an effect on the economy, or PVP. I mean, you said it yourself. Use a masterball and in most cases you won't even have to battle Nikola, so what's the point? Imo, it's just one of those things that are annoying, but do not really benefit the game at all.

Edited by Saturnalien

He's unique in the sense that if you manage to defeat him, you get another attempt to catch the legendary pokemon you've failed to catch as a reward, which other bosses do not have.

Honestly, it's a change that won't effect a lot of things, you're right on that part. Idk, we'll see if anyone else has an opinion on it.

• Like 1

Look guys. I know what you're all saying. The boss is unique etc etc. All i'm saying is, let it stay unique but reduce the number of days to re-challenge it.

Waiting 21 days to battle a boss is ridiculous just based on the fact that a disconnection can happen at any moment and the staff has not placed a measure wherein you can re-battle if a disconnection takes place, so let's be reasonable about this. If i lose, i lose.

Nikola boss won't lose its unique factor because its still a super boss and difficult to deal with.

Reducing the 21 days to re-challenge the boss won't affect it.

I don't mind the -1 or disagreements but the league of legends server could disconnect you while you have a stable internet connection, and what would your argument be then?

It would then be better to implement something that gives you two chances to battle Nikola every 21 days which makes more sense to me.

• Like 2

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

-1 to the idea, it's your fault for losing to catch the legend and trying to do a boss with an unstable connection is totally your fault.

Yeah it's totally my fault if my connection is completely fine, but just happens to crap out for one second right when I'm battling a legendary before I can toss my master ball or battling a superboss, and be fine again for the rest of the year.

Totally my fault.

Yeah it's totally my fault if my connection is completely fine, but just happens to crap out for one second right when I'm battling a legendary before I can toss my master ball or battling a superboss, and be fine again for the rest of the year.

Totally my fault.

Yes its fault for knowing your connection is frail and unstable and you do the boss either way. What staff says? Make sure your connection is stable before doing bosses.

If you insist on something oyu know there is a chance of happening is TOTALLY YOUR FAULT,you had time to prepare, you had a list to prepare for the moves, if you fail because of your internet is YOUR FAULT cause is YOUR INTERNET not the server.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

Yeah, if I live in Brazil and I'm poor, it's totally my fault. Not the internet provider, it's MY fault!

I live in Brazil -Espirito Santo and is not my problem if you cant get a better provider, you can live in Haiti, its not excuse to blame the country for YOUR internet provider. You had time to prepare and the game is like this for years, in Brazil we have a bad ping you know this, dont make yourself the victim. We have multiple internet providers if yours is Vivo tel them to update to fiber, if your internet is radio you're not even supposed to playing an mmo to start with.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!