Is silverdisc tradable

Phanikumar

Greetings everyone,

Is silverdisc disc tradable and what is the best Pokemon to defeat rotom wash and do sync works at Pokemons we bought from pve coin master with 50coins.

Thanking you,

Phanikumar.

Hello @PhaniKumar

Sorry to inform you but the Silver Disc is not tradeable. You can get them as a random reward from the Jessie and James boss fight at Celadon city. There is also a 1/3 chance of getting it on the 7-day reward from the Solaceon News Report quest.

Serperior, Tangrowth, and Ferrothorn are a few pokemon that can deal with Rotom-wash. If you need more information regarding PvP, I recommend you to join our Official PRO Discord server and ask around in the #pvp-and-showdown channel, as i'm sure plenty of people will be willing to give you a hand.

Alternatively, you can visit the PvP section of the forums and ask for advice there.

Fortunately, pokemon that you've spent 50 PvE coins to catch from the PvE coin master can by synced, just make sure that your sync pokemon is in the first slot of your party when selecting the pokemon. The black membership also applies to this as well, and will increase you chances of encountering a pokemon with its hidden ability.

I hope this answered all your questions, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you and have a lovely day!