Mega evolution mounts? How to implement them?

Eaty

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally, I think it'd be fun if they somehow had a relation with the normal mounts, like you can only have that Mega Evolved mount if you have the corresponding Mega Stone for it. And well, it would also allow for some people to change mount styles without having to buy another.

Of course though, if we are going by having more income and donations, then yeah, add them separately in the coin shop

• Like 1

Subscribe to my channel:
Blaze Leiton

Channel Banner Blaze Leiton.png

I got a few private messages, saw two suggestions and a few people asked in Discord about mega evolution mounts.

I personally don't mind the idea. It's totally fine to do that, slowly but surely. Now is the question how to make them obtainable?

Simply add them in PvE, PvP or Coin Shop? Make it possible to upgrade the normal versions for a fee (like 100k)? Make a quest to upgrade a mount (different quests for the mounts could be done)?

What do you guys think? Please give a reason for your suggestion/vote.

I think a mission would be nice, not to be trivial, but fun and. interactive, even those who have already bought a mount, can have it in mega version ^^

It'd be a little boring to just add the mounts to the pve/pvp/coin shop. If you want to place the mounts in those categories, make them like this:

513279234_mount1.PNG.c9a4c149673b08fe153671a0f4cfe1e2.PNG1746450916_mount2.PNG.abab9c08fdeef3fff7ac0193b303e467.PNG

And introduce the mounts as mystery items that can be unlocked if a requirement is met such as battling a boss and winning against said boss unlocks one mystery mount for said amount of pve/pvp coins.

Just my thoughts on it.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

I got a few private messages, saw two suggestions and a few people asked in Discord about mega evolution mounts.

I personally don't mind the idea. It's totally fine to do that, slowly but surely. Now is the question how to make them obtainable?

- Simply add them in PvE, PvP or Coin Shop?

- Make it possible to upgrade the normal versions for a fee (like 100k)?

- Make a quest to upgrade a mount (different quests for the mounts could be done)?

What do you guys think? Please give a reason for your suggestion/vote.

I think you could do a variety of the suggested ideas. Like a quest to allow starter mounts to upgrade and add diff mega mounts to different shops. I do not want an over to one shop to be honest.

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

i think it should be unlocked only after giving me all their pokedollars , since i cant be on 24/7 , prehax can be my money collector in verm pc on gold server. I think its a awesome idea , let me know what you think wally

• Like 1
[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

I like the idea of mega mounts but since there are only these mega shaped mounts in the game

Gyarados

Aerodactyl

Houndoom

Manectric

Absol

Sharpedo

Altaria

Salamence

Metagross

Latias

Latios

Swampert

Charizard

I suggest it cost 150 coins shop for normal ones and 200 for shiny modes; And if in a while you get to implement more mega pokemon for mount like

Pidgeot

Beedrill

Blastoise

Gengar

Steelix

chance all for a quest made for all those who have obtained the mega stone where the evolutions data or the playing time are prioritized.

Latios Guys

if it was my suggestion i am sure it will be denied :TreeckoNo:

Yes, because it depends who makes the suggestion - not if its good or bad. :kappa:

For me this are just mounts as any other mount as well. Idm a quest or smt, but coinshop feels ok. Completely free feels also bad.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L