Mega evolution mounts? How to implement them?

Eaty

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before speaking Mega mounts, i think we can speak about the speed of surf mount, my thread about this topic was totally ignored. I don't know why you nerfed speed of surf mount for no reasons. Many people expect the come back of better speed with surf mount, as same speed of jetski before.

• Developer

Before speaking Mega mounts, i think we can speak about the speed of surf mount, my thread about this topic was totally ignored. I don't know why you nerfed speed of surf mount for no reasons. Many people expect the come back of better speed with surf mount, as same speed of jetski before.

I answered this question quite a few times. Users only used Kyogre and Jetskii which we didn't want to support cause most didn't like the mounts but the speed. We wanted more variety which we have now. We couldn't make all mounts as fast as Kyogre and Jetskiis cause many don't look good at that speed. So we nerft Kyogre and Jetskiis by 50% but buffed all other mounts by 50% as well. It was a fair trade off. This is totally off-topic and won't be changed. Please do not answer to that in this post.

I would say it all depends on the Pokémons Tier.

If a Pokémon has the option to Mega evolve and is Tier 3 in the wild, make their mount available in the coin shop. Price would be 150 coins for a Normal and 200 for a Shiny one.

Tier 4 make it available for the PvE coin shop

Tier 5 make it available for the PvP coin shop

Tier 6+ make it available from Quests

Anything unhuntable or Legendary like Rayquaza and Latios/Latias make it a staff reward.

I know my last suggestion might have some controversy but its not like we haven't had events such as map contests to be able to pick any mount we want. So players might be able to win some of the staff ones by events hosted by PRO Staff.

Edited by Waleed1301

spacer.png