I'm back! in the saddle again~

Hey guys, its been a long minute, and I'm thinking about coming back, but I'm honestly...horrifically lost as of right now. I played back in late 2017, i'm hoping a lot has changed, but at the same time, I'm hoping it wont be too overwhelming lol.

If possible, could you kind souls point me in the direction of somewhere to get something akin to a refresher? Pokemon locations(or how to find out), item prices, anything you may think would help me get back in to the groove of things would be greatly appreciated, thanks! May the Poke-gods view your RNG favorably!

• Like 1

ladywolf_sig.png

Wonderful signature made by Praxis of blue <3

Hi @LadyWolf

Welcome back to PRO!

There has been quite a lot of new content that has been released since you last played, with mega evolutions soon being released. I recommend that you give the update logs a quick read to catch up on all the new stuff that's been updated.

You also mentioned something about a refresher to get back into the game? Don't worry, I got you covered. :P

Here are some sub-forums that you might find useful to either progress in the story, sell and trade pokemon, or just have a conversation with another player.

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read.

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. It's best if you go ahead and explore yourself though. ^^

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, and buy your pokemon here.

Game guides: Find multiple guides here ranging from the story, to making money, to catching legendary pokemon.

Guilds: Check this page out if you're interested in discovering and joining a guild to meet new people.

You can also visit the PROwiki for more information regarding the game.

Finally, i'd like to invite you to join our Official PRO Discord server to stay up-to-date with new content and updates, as well as to hang out with the general community. There is also a channel called #bot-commands where you can type:

^s pokemon/location
to see where/what spawns there, along with the rarity and what's required to spawn them.

I hope that was good enough for a refresher. I won't be taking any more of your time and leave you to it.

So good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

Hi @LadyWolf

Welcome back to PRO!

There has been quite a lot of new content that has been released since you last played, with mega evolutions soon being released. I recommend that you give the update logs a quick read to catch up on all the new stuff that's been updated.

You also mentioned something about a refresher to get back into the game? Don't worry, I got you covered. :P

Here are some sub-forums that you might find useful to either progress in the story, sell and trade pokemon, or just have a conversation with another player.

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read.

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. It's best if you go ahead and explore yourself though. ^^

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, and buy your pokemon here.

Game guides: Find multiple guides here ranging from the story, to making money, to catching legendary pokemon.

Guilds: Check this page out if you're interested in discovering and joining a guild to meet new people.

You can also visit the PROwiki for more information regarding the game.

Finally, i'd like to invite you to join our Official PRO Discord server to stay up-to-date with new content and updates, as well as to hang out with the general community. There is also a channel called #bot-commands where you can type: to see where/what spawns there, along with the rarity and what's required to spawn them.

I hope that was good enough for a refresher. I won't be taking any more of your time and leave you to it.

So good luck and have fun!

I'll be sure to give those a read, thanks! I'm sure it'll help a lot :) Thanks for taking the time to put that all together for me!

ladywolf_sig.png

Wonderful signature made by Praxis of blue <3