Auto Repel Device

Rubyboy002

Yes, its me again with an suggestion.

So i've been repel hunting for a while on PRO, but the thing that just came to my mind is "An Automatic Repel Device"

After completing Hoen region u are able to do a side quest for an "Automatic Repel Device"

Its an item u can put repels in and u can choose the amount (Max 10 repels.)

An Automatic Repel Activator has been suggested in 2017

(9th August by @CyBeR54)

His thread got closed and haven't seen any answers underneath his forum post, thats why im requesting it.

:CharYay: :CharYay: :CharYay:

• Like 9

spacer.png

Click here to open my Art Shop!

&

Click here to open my YouTube Channel!

~ Old Member of Illuminati ~

.Officialy a Approved PRO Streamer.

I'm neutral on this idea, personally i say +1 because i scroll reddit while hunting and having to constantly press yes is tedious. But all the same i say no because this would greatly increase the ability for people to auto farm because you don't need to keep pressing yes

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I'm neutral on this idea, personally i say +1 because i scroll reddit while hunting and having to constantly press yes is tedious. But all the same i say no because this would greatly increase the ability for people to auto farm because you don't need to keep pressing yes

Thats why it should be an device, people cant just make new accounts but have to actually do something to get it. It would decrease the botters already and after 10 repels u have to refill wich decrease the botters aswell

spacer.png

Click here to open my Art Shop!

&

Click here to open my YouTube Channel!

~ Old Member of Illuminati ~

.Officialy a Approved PRO Streamer.