Auto Repel Device

Rubyboy002

• 1 month later...

This is a very complicated subject,  on one hand you get easier repel farming for players.  On the other easier auto-farming for botters.  It would also be slightly harder for Staff to determined if a player is actually playing or using a script to farm. (imo not apart of finding out whos who.)

i have no problems with the current repel system, but wouldn't mind it getting in.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

-1 for me, unless they fixed the repel step disappearing when u goes dc, because imagine if u use 10+ repels at once then u got disconnect for having net problems, afk and etc. your 2000+ repel step will disappear and ik that's a hella waste of repels for me.

2 hours ago, Icedcola said:

-1 for me, unless they fixed the repel step disappearing when u goes dc, because imagine if u use 10+ repels at once then u got disconnect for having net problems, afk and etc. your 2000+ repel step will disappear and ik that's a hella waste of repels for me.

It doenst need to be like this, the repel would only be consumed after the current one is over, this way if you set 10 repels, it will consume just one at a time but you wont need to hit the "Yes" button for the next 10 times.

Imo they should just get rid of the button and create an option to consume one after another automatically. I don't think that players should be affected with overwhelming mechanics due to the possibility of exploiters getting advantage with it, instead there should be another method to recognize and ban those bastards.. Thats just how i see it tho.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Icedcola said:

of all the reasons for not agreeing, this is not one of the best, because see, whoever does it has to be aware of the internet that they have, use only whoever they want, whoever uses 20 super repellents at once for example will be accepting the risk of a disconnect

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115