Why this happenes?

Titaniaplayz

They're sadly random and it will never be possible for everyone to play on them. Everyone has their lives, jobs, social life and sleep time, timezones sadly exist. It might be 5 PM in my country when an outbreak begins and New Zealand players can't hunt it because it's 5 AM and the opposite can happen too. Many timezones and individual players will have time and irl restrictions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

????

They're sadly random and it will never be possible for everyone to play on them. Everyone has their lives, jobs, social life and sleep time, timezones sadly exist. It might be 5 PM in my country when an outbreak begins and New Zealand players can't hunt it because it's 5 AM and the opposite can happen too. Many timezones and individual players will have time and irl restrictions.

????????

outbreaks last 4 hours unless told otherwise and as bhim said are random, it will never be perfect for anyone, also asia is a very large continent with many different time zones so im sure there is at least some that are able to play during an outbreak.

• Like 2

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I often felt the same @supertrainers, especially when World Quests would start just as I was leaving for work. Or when there was like 4 World Quests for Gold server before 1 for Silver. =P At times it feels unfair, but its impossible to satisfy everyone. Pokemon games are all about random. Hunting %s, Accuracy, Effects... its all about staying consistently random, ya know? >_<

• Like 3
E6W75Tu.png