New level-up animation

Norex

As some people already noticed PRO got a new level-up animation. It may look cool on first sight for single level-ups but its not a good change for the long run imo.

It takes about 1m 30s to gain the level ups from 150k xp on a low level pokemon. Most people who are training their pokemon are leveling up in Cerulean cave or other areas with high level encounters so gaining that many levels is not uncommon. Its very frustrating to wait 1m 30s for every single pokemon we are training, especially for people doing leveling service.

I dont think watching the level-up animation for multiple minutes (if you level up from low level to 100) is a good change in any way.

My suggestion would be to add a toggle or skip option to this because that way single level-ups for new players doing story still have a cool new animation while leveling up in the lategame is not frustrating to do.

Here is a video for everyone who hasnt experienced the new animation yet.

Edit: Just seen there already was a thread about that issue, wasnt my plan to create another one but I guess mine has an alternative suggestion.

Edited by Norex
  • Like 13

+1 enable an option to skip this completely. This is unbearable for people who give EXP services.

(It looks cool though, it's just time consuming and frustrating)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

+1 lvl thing go brr and waste to much time vroom vroom

jiraiya-gif-11.gif

“When people get hurt,

they learn to hate… When people hurt others,

they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind.

Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.” – Jiraiya