Reroll ticket untradable ; rework of individual pvp reward

Cosanostra

I purpose to make reroll ticket untradable.

Legendairy pokemon are used especially for PvP and not PvE except 2-3 legendairies pokemon. So i think it s not normal that guys who have a lot of reroll tickets thanks to PvE like reporter ; suspicious bot ; boss have more chance to have a good legendairy pokemon in comparaison with PvP player.

Furthermore a lot of people complaining about mass account abuser, i think it s a good option for stop this. In a same time, it will influence economy of server because there are less money in movement.

My second purpose is about price of reroll ticket. 150 pvp coins it s too much, if you consider that each game during 15 minutes in average and you will all matchs it takes around 38 hours for having only one reroll ticket which is totally rng based.

So i think it s better to decrease price of reroll ticket or reward better the individual PvP.

Another purpose is about rng of reroll ticket. Actually a reroll ticket is full rng, hard to have a good ivs of hidden power that we want.

I purpose that ivs reroll enable to lock ivs one one stat

I know that a lot of people are not agree with my suggestion, but i think it s more fair/balanced and benefic for the economy.

Best regards,

Cosanostra

Legendairy pokemon are used especially for PvP and not PvE except 2-3 legendairies pokemon. So i think it s not normal that guys who have a lot of reroll tickets thanks to PvE like reporter ; suspicious bot ; boss have more chance to have a good legendairy pokemon in comparaison with PvP player.

You are not mentioning that top 25 PvP players are getting around 600-700 PvP coins every month. Those are basically at least 4 Reroll tickets.

Getting rerolls via PvE content is basically there so people who cant achieve top 25 have a chance on getting rerolls too.

Furthermore a lot of people complaining about mass account abuser, i think it s a good option for stop this. In a same time, it will influence economy of server because there are less money in movement.

Didnt know that there are a lot of people complaining to be honest. If you spend the time to play on multiple accounts you should be awarded in my opinion. Thats how an MMO works, if you spend more time than other people you should have an adventage.

My second purpose is about price of reroll ticket. 150 pvp coins it s too much, if you consider that each game during 15 minutes in average and you will all matchs it takes around 38 hours for having only one reroll ticket which is totally rng based.

So i think it s better to decrease price of reroll ticket or reward better the individual PvP.

You cant do that because it would give people ending the season on top 25 an even bigger advantage as they are able to buy more reroll tickets with their rewarded PvP coins.

Better rewards for playing PvP without managing to get top 25 would be appreciated though but I think PvP quests with some rewards are already planned.

Another purpose is about rng of reroll ticket. Actually a reroll ticket is full rng, hard to have a good ivs of hidden power that we want.

I purpose that ivs reroll enable to lock ivs one one stat

This got denied recently with a good explanation from staff. Source

• Like 3

You are not mentioning that top 25 PvP players are getting around 600-700 PvP coins every month. Those are basically at least 4 Reroll tickets.

Getting rerolls via PvE content is basically there so people who cant achieve top 25 have a chance on getting rerolls too.

WE are around 2500 players in PRO, maybe more, if we consider that only 50% play pvp, there are 1250 pvp players. You speak about only 50 players (25 for silver ; 25 for gold), and what about the 1200 other players ?

And the solution is really simple, if you divide cost of reroll ticket in Pvp coin per 2, you divide top ladder reward per 2 too. It seems logic.

Didnt know that there are a lot of people complaining to be honest. If you spend the time to play on multiple accounts you should be awarded in my opinion. Thats how an MMO works, if you spend more time than other people you should have an adventage.

Explain me how mass acount player play more than player with only one account. If you play 10 hours in one account or 10 hours with 4 accounts, it's same thing. So if you have any logic explanation, tell me !

Why play with 4 accounts ? Because you have more adavantage that one account even though you have same playtime.

You cant do that because it would give people ending the season on top 25 an even bigger advantage as they are able to buy more reroll tickets with their rewarded PvP coins.

Better rewards for playing PvP without managing to get top 25 would be appreciated though but I think PvP quests with some rewards are already planned.

AS i said, if you divide cost of reroll pvp coins per 2, you divide rewards of top ladder per 2 too. Regardind Pvp Quest, in any suggestion, Walross told Pvp quest was implemented in few hours, he said this 3 months ago.

This got denied recently with a good explanation from staff

I know but for me it's not relevant, just my opinion

I want to be able to buy my Reroll Tickets in trade chat.

I want them to stay tradeable both for my own use or for profit.

We can't trade legendairies pokemon, so why we can exchange reroll ticket for pokemon no tradable ? For me it's not normal.