Reroll ticket untradable ; rework of individual pvp reward

Cosanostra

-1 everyone can do pve, everyone can do pvp, everyone can do reporter quest, everyone can do sus bot

everyone has an equal chance at getting them, which means it should be fine how it is

You speak about Pve content, and for you it seems normal that you can get PvP rewards with PvE content. For me it's not.

If you play PvE, you can get rare candies ; any pokémon reward ; super repels and so on instead of PvP rewards like reroll ticket and ability capsule.

PvE content give PvP rewards, and it's more easier to get this PvP rewards with PvE than PvP.

• Administrator

Hi there @CosaNostra

I purpose to make reroll ticket untradable.

Legendairy pokemon are used especially for PvP and not PvE except 2-3 legendairies pokemon. So i think it s not normal that guys who have a lot of reroll tickets thanks to PvE like reporter ; suspicious bot ; boss have more chance to have a good legendairy pokemon in comparaison with PvP player.

I would like to clarify the fact that Legendary Pokemon are used for both PVP and PVE by some people. It doesn't matter if out of 10+ legendaries only 2 are used in PVE, it's still a data to consider.

Reroll Tickets were never a PVP Coin only thing exactly for this reason just stated and the fact that not everyone is skilled enough in PVP to be able to obtain any of them. Implementing your suggestion would automatically create a problem with many valid complaints as we would treat the PVE Players unfairly.

Also, TOP 25 in ladder gets A LOT of PVP Coins which give them, in my opinion, a bit more than the amount of Reroll Ticket (and not only) the PVE player can obtain. If not a bit more, definitely equal.

Furthermore a lot of people complaining about mass account abuser, i think it s a good option for stop this. In a same time, it will influence economy of server because there are less money in movement.

As for MASS Account we usually mean people that break the rule of owning more than 4 accounts, and this is something that is already punished.

For what regard instead people using account not owned by them in order to make/gain profit from events/bosses, etc, then we already have a rule that is enforced:

• Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
    (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

As for people who do that on their own and owned account without breaking the mass-account rule, there is actually nothing we can do right now.

Let me be clear, the way to fix it would pretty much be the following:

• Reducing the amount of allowed Owned Account from 4 to X.
    However, this is not possible to be done from moderation side. Thousands of thousands of player have more than 3 accounts right now, if we would put the limit to 2 for example it would need that our moderation should ban like thousands of player per month, which is really not possible for the staff but at the same time something that would extremely annoy our community.

• Nerfing the rewards obtained from bosses, events, etc
    This would be extremely unfair to the people that instead play with a single account due to their person reason such as not enough time to play with more accounts, etc.
    It's quite different from the bosses one as the rewards were pretty high even for single player accounts.

• Limit the amount of doable bosses in base of MAC or IP ???
    Honestly speaking, I am totally unsure if this is even possible to be done by our developer/scripters, but even if this would be possible it would be totally useless for the pure reason that we are now in 2020 and changing an IP or MAC takes literally no more than 2 minutes thanks to google research, even for people that are 12 years old or younger.

With this said, we have not yet a method to totally block that in a proper way, but if we'll find one we'll surely consider it.

My second purpose is about price of reroll ticket. 150 pvp coins it s too much, if you consider that each game during 15 minutes in average and you will all matchs it takes around 38 hours for having only one reroll ticket which is totally rng based.

So i think it s better to decrease price of reroll ticket or reward better the individual PvP.

Regarding this, we currently do not have in plan to lower the price of them, as it would pretty much have a negative impact on our economy, which is something we are hard working on it since we had reached a point where a single CC were costing like 200-210k, and that was honestly horrible.

Also, price lowered means having the TOP 25 Ladder being able to buy even more reroll tickets, and possibly having a really negative impact on our community.

Despite that, in case we should make any change in the future, we'll make sure to announce it.

Another purpose is about rng of reroll ticket. Actually a reroll ticket is full rng, hard to have a good ivs of hidden power that we want.

I purpose that ivs reroll enable to lock ivs one one stat

I know that a lot of people are not agree with my suggestion, but i think it s more fair/balanced and benefic for the economy.

As I mentioned in another thread already that you can find > HERE <:

Unfortunately, this reroll idea is not actually something that we will ever implement in the game, in this exact way, as this would be pretty much unbalanced to make them so easy to be obtained by everyone.

Do not misunderstand me, WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT TO EVERYONE (like it would be in this way), but we WE WANT TO GIVE THE CHANCE TO EVERYONE TO OBTAIN IT.

These kind of reroll are sort of special, and exactly due to that we have decided to make them obtainable in a special way that doesn't include the standard PVP/PVE coins.

We do in fact think that these kind of reroll should be earned, and we do have in fact thought about make them obtainable in the following ways:

• Ladder Tournament & Special Tournaments - Starting from the next tournament they will be available as a Prize for the Ladder Tournament (still thinking about how to distribute them).
    For PVPers in specific, Tournaments should be the correct way to obtain them as we want to create a competitive atmosphere around them.

• Special Events held during the Year

They won't be tradeable and will be locked and usable only your account who won it (therefore cannot be transferred or used on any alt), within 30 days since it was obtained.

With this said, I will now lock this thread, I hope I was able to cover each one of your point.

Have a wonderful day!

• Like 2

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others