new levelup animation is dumbest and most ridiculous thing they have added to this game

Stormdota

i cant believe they added this levelup animation to the game and not make it optional..i lost all my interest to play the game after i had to wait 1min to see my dratini levelup from 20 to 38 ... if this was added to increase playtime and increase ur monetization , then its the wrong way to go abt the game .. bcz in the short run u may earn some bucks but in the long run youll lose players... and if it was added without any motive just as a feature , its the dumbest decision one can take and i would kick that trash out of the dev team without thinking twice.

im pretty sure u got negative feedback on this already and i dnt wana go on whining abt it , but im not playing the game until its fixed i.e the levelup animation is optional/removed.

Dunno about the aggressive tone but I feel you.

This + the fact they're locking every thread about it with no explanation kinda demotivates me to play right now.

Might seem exaggerated but considering all the suggestions we've been posting for years - including small ones - and we get this... I don't know, that's just yet another let-down.

Just going to put this out there, i believe they were closed because it's a new feature and it's probably still being worked on, when i leveled up my pokemon i did have the long clip of level up going, and i believe it was made faster already because it doesn't seem as slow as it was earlier

I will say though as an idea to basically compromise between players hating it and staff keeping it, if we could just see the animation once and it would level up the pokemon as much as it needs while only having to show it once.

But all in all, when you think about it, if you were a new player joining the game and saw the level up animation you would probably think it's a small cool touch, but because there are the older players who've played a lot prior and have been in the game for a while and have seen the old level up, not feature because there was nothing, it was plain and boring, but it went fast, so players could continue what they were doing without waiting for anything

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

All I see is an aggressive complaint and no suggestion.

Anyways, I will say that sure it does suck to have time wasted while you are lvling pokes at Cerulean but it's not like it's taking up too much time so I don't see why people are making a mountain out of a molehill about this change. It's a welcome change IMO.

@Darksun20 reading ur comment made me realise hw dumb people really are .. why would i welcome a change if im not interested at all ?its not like if i keep playing ill start liking it .. At the end of the day its unnecessary and wasting time which could be used differently.. Stop trying to be a justice warrior .. Get a brain then comment on my post. Just making it optional would solve all the problems

@Darksun20 reading ur comment made me realise hw dumb people really are .. why would i welcome a change if im not interested at all ?its not like if i keep playing ill start liking it .. At the end of the day its unnecessary and wasting time which could be used differently.. Stop trying to be a justice warrior .. Get a brain then comment on my post. Just making it optional would solve all the problems

All I see is an aggressive complaint and no suggestion.

Anyways, I will say that sure it does suck to have time wasted while you are lvling pokes at Cerulean but it's not like it's taking up too much time so I don't see why people are making a mountain out of a molehill about this change. It's a welcome change IMO.

Also i asked them to make it optional .. Thats the suggestion.. Another proof that ure brainless