RULES

Dlinknotgood

Hi my nickname is Brandonlee1 and my name is Brandon Lee

I'm an old pokemon revolution player and I come here to make a suggestion that should have been made a long time ago about the "rules"

the rules that sometimes work for some but not for others... but this is not the "point" here, let's talk about "provocations"

when i say provocation soon we already think about pvp right? yes obvious

because the pvp you want to beat and sometimes provokes that opponent you don't like

and of course many take advantage of the staff's flaws and use this to their advantage

I really want a reformulation of these rules, to be banned for simply saying "noob" or "gg easy" is irrelevant

in all games we have provocation, it doesn't make sense for you to ban someone for 20 days because of that.

I'm talking about my case at the moment, but I know many other players who are angry with this...

Of course, I’m also not asking for the game to be a toxic community,

I just want these little things not to be so relevant, they are normal provocations in any game you deal with luck...

it makes the game more competitive too, we all like it when we are challenged

I ask you not to delete the post, this is not an offense to the team, just a player's indignation

I also want to see the opinion of other players ...

Edit1:the rules hardly work for both sides, that's why I'm asking for reformulation, not everyone takes SS out of things thinking about protecting themselves

Edit2:about the reformulation I'm not asking anyone to be immune, just to think, a mute ban is more than fair

Sorry for my bad english, i use translate ^^

Edited by BrandonLee1
  • Like 5

Being toxic such as calling someone "noob" should not be considered "normal". The user should be punished when he/she is being reported for it.

When you are provocing someone, you are doing it to attack that person on a personal basis because you know he is going to be upset by what you have said. I dont think offending someone on purpose should be considered normal behaviour but should be punished.

In my opinion its really unhealty for the game and discouraging to play in an environment like that, especially for new players or people that arent as good in PvP.

I am sure staff has their rules when it comes down to if a person is gonna get banned for something or not, like "has the player been toxic in the past?" or something like that. Of course those are just assumptions.

Also it doesnt mean that another person who did the same thing didnt get banned because staff favors some people but rather the other person wasnt reported or hasnt been toxic before. I dont really know you but if you consider "provocations" and being toxic as normal, people are probably more likely to report you.

Another point that I think is really questionable is that you are claiming

- "they are normal provocations in any game you deal with luck... it makes the game more competitive too, we all like it when we are challenged" -

No I dont like being provoced by being called a noob or other similar phrases. I would rather keep the competition based on the acutal game and not on a personal basis.

• Like 3

Being toxic such as calling someone "noob" should not be considered "normal". The user should be punished when he/she is being reported for it.

When you are provocing someone, you are doing it to attack that person on a personal basis because you know he is going to be upset by what you have said. I dont think offending someone on purpose should be considered normal behaviour but should be punished.

In my opinion its really unhealty for the game and discouraging to play in an environment like that, especially for new players or people that arent as good in PvP.

I am sure staff has their rules when it comes down to if a person is gonna get banned for something or not, like "has the player been toxic in the past?" or something like that. Of course those are just assumptions.

Also it doesnt mean that another person who did the same thing didnt get banned because staff favors some people but rather the other person wasnt reported or hasnt been toxic before. I dont really know you but if you consider "provocations" and being toxic as normal, people are probably more likely to report you.

- "they are normal provocations in any game you deal with luck... it makes the game more competitive too, we all like it when we are challenged" -

No I dont like being provoced by being called a noob or other similar phrases. I would rather keep the competition based on the acutal game and not on a personal basis.

I fully understand your point, maybe I was not very specific in the text, I am not asking that toxic people are not banned, just that the ban has cohesion with what a person has done ...

teasing will always be there, most pvp players tease each other all day.

Edit:remembering that many people are benefited, that everyone knows ..

• Like 1

+1 Totally, if one can provoke and get away with it, so do others.

It not only happens in the game but even on discord. You can be taunted, provoked, sweared at, offended, but if u talk back? punished, it should be fair to anyone, teasing is fine, the problem is when One gets lower punishment when others get harsher.(me as a victim of it same as @Belzebel) Where we are seen as drama queen and punished for defending ourselves.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

When you are provoking someone, you are doing it to attack that person on a personal basis because you know he is going to be upset by what you have said. I dont think offending someone on purpose should be considered normal behaviour but should be punished.

What he meant is the fact that when ones are just muted for 1 hour, others are muted for 10 days, or banned for X amount of days.

Yea, provocations are fine, as long as non offensive ofc. But punishment should be equal to all.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

From what I know your punishment will be harsher depending on the situation and your previous infractions which is good.

Provocations being "fine" might seem "fine" to you and some other people but that certainly does not go for everyone.

I totally support the point "equal punishment" but you also have to consider the exact situation and possible previous infractions like I already mentioned.

I denied this because this suggestions is not done in good faith. You are not getting banned for 20 days for just saying noob, you get 20 days after you were warned, quietbanned for 2days, then for 5 days, then for 14 days, then temporary for 15 days AND you continue to show this kind of behavior.

The rules are not flawed if you continue to break them you get increased punishments. The user in question here has continued to show behavior we do not tolerate.

Does it suck for the user to get banned for 20 days or even 25 days for calling someone "trash, noob" etc, sure it does but they showed this behavior for an extended period of time and refuse to learn from their past mistakes.

The rules are equally applied to everyone, if you think they aren't feel free to make a post.

PvP is a hot topic and a cause of many bans because people simply can't shut up, we had to ban staff members as well as many users because of this kind of behavior. We do not tolerate it under any circumstances as it creates a toxic environment.

What he meant is the fact that when ones are just muted for 1 hour, others are muted for 10 days, or banned for X amount of days.

Yea, provocations are fine, as long as non offensive ofc. But punishment should be equal to all.

They are, they are based on your history.

Suggestion denid as its not really something that represents how the rules are enforced currently.

• Like 4
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.