How to get back to Johto?

Ragewolf

I was in Mt. Mortar in Johto, I found npc Admiral Squidbar in B1F. He gave options to go to Iron Island in Sinnoh. At Iron Island I wanted to go back to Johto, but the only option the npc gave me was to go to Canalave City in Sinnoh. When I got to Canalave City, the npc there only gave me an option to go back to Iron Island. My question is, how to get back to Mt Mortar or Johto? I was only able to return with an escape rope. I was wondering if there is another way incase I go back or if this is some bug.

Hello there, @RageWolf

The best suggestion I can give you for now to return back to Johto is using an escape rope if you have one on hand or battling either a wild Pokémon, NPC or asking a Player in All/Help chat and disconnect from any of these battles to be respawned in the last visited Pokémon Centre.

Hopefully the staff team can fix this issue.

Good luck, I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Edit: sorry I just read that you used an escape rope now. Apologies. :SquirtleShy:

spacer.png

I was in Mt. Mortar in Johto, I found npc Admiral Squidbar in B1F. He gave options to go to Iron Island in Sinnoh. At Iron Island I wanted to go back to Johto, but the only option the npc gave me was to go to Canalave City in Sinnoh. When I got to Canalave City, the npc there only gave me an option to go back to Iron Island. My question is, how to get back to Mt Mortar or Johto? I was only able to return with an escape rope. I was wondering if there is another way incase I go back or if this is some bug.

Hi there,

I've temporarily banned your account so you don't mess up your permissions further. The Content Scripter Team is currently resetting your Sinnoh variables. Once that's done, I'll have to teleport you back to Ecruteak and you'll have to go into the pokecenter. Is that understood?

Additionally, could you please give me a time when you are available (In British Standard Time perferrably) so that I may assist you with this?

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.