Ban aegislash from pvp

Anurag2006

I mean its totally irresponsible of staff to have let this Pokemon be playable at all without considering its destruction to the meta its clearly overpowered to the point where players are laughing at its insanity. In the future we should have a staffer whos responsibility solely is to be the person who players can make the criticisms to before hand and he is expected to live and die by the sword so that this never happens again. If something like this were to happen again players should have a name to associate with such decisions so we know whos fault it is and where to direct our frustrations. Whats even worse is their was a huge testing faze to this patch so its not like they didn't know this Pokemon was going to be a problem instead just to either ignore it completely or just decided it wasn't "game breaking enough" to warrant an initial ban either way not good judgement as this mon is literally the definition of game breaking, its checks are not in meta/most are not even coded. It took to long with Landorous I to the point where the meta literally shifted away from the mon before it was even banned so players just got to abuse it for months for free. I hope that this doesnt happen with this mon but lets be real history is a good indicator of the future when it comes to these things so everyone go ahead and get your aegislashs ready for free elo cause it looks like its staying for a while.

• Like 5

Saying aegislash isn't invicible is a kinda cringy argument, landorus incarnate and blaziken h.a aren't invicible either, they're actually weaker in their own role than aegy :'), but anyway it isn't our job to say if it should be banned or not

• Like 3