Hidden Power for legends

Bash

+1 , although i cannot think of a viable way to implement it.

none of the people saying no have a single valid reason or explanation.

possible solutions-

single stat reroll, but that will be abused for other things like fixing pokes with a single bad stat

hp lock rr- 100% chance of the right hp, but any of the random ivs for the selected hp. works just like normal rr but rerolls only withing the values of selected hp.

Problem with this is that if i select hp ice, getting a max spd poke is much easier. This will have to be very expensive which puts it out of your reach and into the hands of the super rich anyway.

best current solution- stat lock rr that was given in halloween for beating darkai and gengar. It is really hard to get, non tradable, and can be used to set hp if you know what youre doing. if you want hp fire use normal rr until you get 30 spd, then use stat lock rr.

They should add this as a reward to wq or make other monthly events to get this.

2 minutes ago, rnvd99 said:

+1 , although i cannot think of a viable way to implement it.

none of the people saying no have a single valid reason or explanation.

possible solutions-

single stat reroll, but that will be abused for other things like fixing pokes with a single bad stat

hp lock rr- 100% chance of the right hp, but any of the random ivs for the selected hp. works just like normal rr but rerolls only withing the values of selected hp.

Problem with this is that if i select hp ice, getting a max spd poke is much easier. This will have to be very expensive which puts it out of your reach and into the hands of the super rich anyway.

best current solution- stat lock rr that was given in halloween for beating darkai and gengar. It is really hard to get, non tradable, and can be used to set hp if you know what youre doing. if you want hp fire use normal rr until you get 30 spd, then use stat lock rr.

They should add this as a reward to wq or make other monthly events to get this.

You dont need to roll it with restrictions, its ok when you can decrease every stat by max 1 point. Thats not abuseable

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

decreasing stats is abusable for trick room creselia. if theres 100% certainty it wont be implemented. I would vote against it as well. The best choice is to edit this and ask for more iv lock rr unless you can come up with another solution.

8 hours ago, rnvd99 said:

decreasing stats is abusable for trick room creselia. if theres 100% certainty it wont be implemented. I would vote against it as well. The best choice is to edit this and ask for more iv lock rr unless you can come up with another solution.

"to decrease all stat by MAX 1 point" Means you need up to 30 hidden power rerolls just to make cresselia 1 speed ...
Dunno how you feel, but I dont really have fear about trickroom Cresselia when I finally can have hidden powers on my Zap, Lando or whatever.

I guess, even when it may not be very elegant, you could programm it like this, that you cant decrease a stat twice. Instead you have to increase it again in case you decreased it already.

I dont care about a other way, its great when someone has a better way. With this suggestion I simply only want to suggest the general option to make this hp stuff happen. Its annoing that staffs or very very lucky ppl run around with epic hp ice Zapdoses, Landos and play around.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L