SOLD - Xmas Haxorous Jolly Mold Breaker (auction)

• Administrator
On 9/11/2020 at 12:55 AM, p3ki said:

hi bro i've been searching you since then, can you contact me?

Hi @p3kiand @FreddyCoop

Do you have any evidence that you can upload to prove FreddyCoop was the rightful buyer at 5M? I cannot see any evidence a bid was made during the auction from this thread.

Edit: I have spoken with FreddyCoop separately. He confirmed that the only bid from him was made once the auction was over (the one posted here).

Since Kocchi is the official winner of this auction at 4.5M, I have sent them an ingame notification to contact you or myself, P3ki.

Edited by Ehkoe

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

5 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @p3kiand @FreddyCoop

Do you have any evidence that you can upload to prove FreddyCoop was the rightful buyer at 5M? I cannot see any evidence a bid was made during the auction from this thread.

Edit: I have spoken with FreddyCoop separately. He confirmed that the only bid from him was made once the auction was over (the one posted here).

Since Kocchi is the official winner of this auction at 4.5M, I have sent them an ingame notification to contact you or myself, P3ki.

sorry bro i forget to take a screenshot,, but the winner is kocchi and we are already traded, the auction already end more than a week. You can confirm to kocchi

Edited by p3ki

• Administrator

Hi @p3ki

Not to worry - please be more mindful in future as this is incredibly important when handling auctions as mentioned in the Trade Rules and Auction Rules - this rule is in place to help protect both you and potential buyers.

In regards to Kocchi - as mentioned, I have sent them an in-game notification to contact either you or myself to claim the Pokemon. I will give them 24hrs to reply and check back. If in the meantime, you speak to Kocchi and you are not able to resolve this directly, or if you have any questions, please make a report (with screenshots of any conversations with Kocchi) and we can take it from there.

I will lock this auction as closed, as there is no need for it to be open any longer.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow changed the title to SOLD - Xmas Haxorous Jolly Mold Breaker (auction)
  • Yellow locked this topic