No Exit

Molsbads

hello good afternoon / evening / day depends on when you read this! my problem is the following, a few weeks ago I got stuck in the ice-type gym (sinnoh) and since then I can't progress in the story mode ... I wanted to know if they can transfer me from the gym to the pokecenter the city since I don't have any item (escape rope) that I can use to get out of there and I already tried to have a battle to respawn in the pokecenter but I can't battle anyone. thank youScreenshot_20200826-120122_PROClient.thumb.jpg.93b510110b6f263bafe895052a2890aa.jpgScreenshot_20200826-000725_PROClient.thumb.jpg.2cdab309adce6c55532cc8b365515e0d.jpg

There's an extremely easy way to get out of the gym: While you're sliding, press escape (or the button on the bottom left of your screen). It will stop your sliding and you'll be in the place in the moment you pressed the escape key. Then, just close the menu and slide again. You can repeat this process to easily get out of the gym :) You'll be able to maneuver around as you wish.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hello there.

The way @Bhimoso mentioned is the only viable way of exiting that spot without staff interference. I also checked the map myself and there is no way to stay inside that part or get stuck unless you use the same trick mentioned before.

Kind regards

Aspheric

• Like 1

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.