Heatran quest

Omegagaming19

Hello,

Im really frustrated right now and I don't know where should I start. I am doing heatran quest and the first time I failed using Kyurem lvl 60. And on my second attemp it was successful because I already defeated all trainers and currently leveling my way up to lvl 90s by defeating wild pokemons. I have lvl 81 gyarados. Suddenly the game crashed and it teleported me to the recent pokemon center I visited. Im really feeling lost because it is really diffucult to start all over again.

Any help?

Hello,

Im really frustrated right now and I don't know where should I start. I am doing heatran quest and the first time I failed using Kyurem lvl 60. And on my second attemp it was successful because I already defeated all trainers and currently leveling my way up to lvl 90s by defeating wild pokemons. I have lvl 81 gyarados. Suddenly the game crashed and it teleported me to the recent pokemon center I visited. Im really feeling lost because it is really diffucult to start all over again.

Any help?

Hi there @OmegaGaming19

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as well as the delay.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in this case. Players will have to find a moment where the servers are as stable as possible. If it's of any help, you can visit the Heatran Quest wiki page so you know what is coming up.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any other issues, please let me know.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a great day!