Why being hush hush about Alolan Pokemon spawns?

Darksun20

I've noticed lately some threads concerning the Alolan Pokemon spawns have been deleted. One of them was about suggesting to replace the Raichu spawn with Alolan Raichu and the thread got deleted. Then someone made a thread asking why Alolan Exeggutor at Palpatoo Beak was replaced with regular Exeggutor, a staff member replied with saying that the spawn display was changed to exeggutor and that the spawn itself didn't change, when in fact it has been changed. This thread was then deleted as well. I'm sure the community would like to know why this spawn was changed as well.

What is going on here and why is this topic being swept under the rug like it's something we shouldn't talk about?

Don't delete this thread. We deserve an answer.

Edited by Darksun20
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

As a spawn editor I can tell you that no such change came from my end. I've been having technical issues lately with my tools for spawning and no such change came from my end. I am still unable to push updates but I can tell you right away that we are not giving very rare Pokemon easily. Some need to be kept for the events some need to be kept for wild spawns for future and current areas that require a small respawn. 

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

There was one thread under "Everything About Spawns" which was trashed/moved away (whole forum) due to being unable to provide fixes and updates until a developer looks into issue. When I am able to provide fixes and updates, the forums will be restored.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.