Hello everyone ^_^ (Silver Server)

Itzaddi

I have 5 hours playtime on this game and have already dug my roots in PRO.

Got myself a Big Medallion along with a couple of EXP Capsules and other accessories and tools as well.

I'm not bragging, I just want you to know how dedicated I'm going to be to Pokemon! Not just PRO either!

I've been finding myself log on PRO a lot more than I thought I would :) I really love PRO!

And, I would love to love PRO with new friends!

I'm a very friendly person and I'd love for it for you were open to new players :)

And I, of course, would love to learn PvP and play competitively, grinding for pokemon, and more once I've beaten all regions!!

I'm really into this and would love new friends to hang out with on Discord and have a grand time together :)

I don't mind small guilds aiming themselves to grow up overtime :)

Or big guilds who have sunk their roots deep in PRO and want to make new friends! :)

If no one adopts you in Silver, we will adopt you in Gold if you do a Server Transfer :)

For now, stay in Silver and enjoy the experience! Free bump for you so a Guild Leader sees this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

If no one adopts you in Silver, we will adopt you in Gold if you do a Server Transfer :)

For now, stay in Silver and enjoy the experience! Free bump for you so a Guild Leader sees this.

Awww thanks! I really appreciate that, Bhimoso ^-^

I'm definitely keeping you/your guild on my mind, I'm going to enjoy PRO for now and if nobody adopts me, I'll definitely want to transfer to Gold Server and be in your guild: :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Softboiled is a new, social guild that's trying to help people and build a community. You seem like a friendly person, we'd love to have you. We can help you with just about anything, and there is room for you to help out too if you wish to do so.

We have a discord requirement and 16+. 
Feel free to add me to discord in any case.

Xeratios#9938

I have a guild named BrotherBand, this guild is a social guild. Everyone is active there and you can see me in all chat everyday lmao. We have a nice icon which is the important part about the guild lmaooo. And we would love to have you.

Ingame name: TolgaGT

Discord: TolgaGT#5258