Complaint section is kept private to hide crooked mods and game masters

Flameranimated

Mustang and Qeight both need to be checked. Mustang will punish you if you make a mistake. he'll tell someone to stop. but he wont specify who did the wrong or what it was that was done wrong. You try asking who he was talking to and you get punished with silence or ban. in my case i was silenced. I tried finding out why and he thought i was offending him by asking him who he was talking to. Then they keeping you quiet by having complaint areas private and locking it. I tried at least recommending that they work on their communication by addressing people but Qeight must not care enough because he continues to ignore this and continues saying how its not their fault. Not sure how people are okay with this but if stuff like this has happened to you, espically from either Mustang or Qeight i'd love to hear about it.

It's evident that this post was made to cause drama so I'm going to close it because it doesn't really serve any beneficial purpose other than trying to ridicule our staff members. All your concerns are being answered in the complaint, so stick in there.

Just to clarify, complaints are private because we usually show some evidence which may include sensitive information and this is protected under our policies. If you ignore this comment and create another post with the same purpose, i will have to take some actions.

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

I gotta admit your energy that you put into this is admirable. You are complaining about a warning and a 60 second mute that your received in February of 2019. I explained every single detail to you in your first complaint and quoted every single rule.

Mustang hasn't been staff for over half a year now. I don't know what is wrong with you, get it checked out. As for you spamming our forums with 6 more complaints about the same subject, the next one will result in a forum ban.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.