Pink Pancham Quest

Zaccard

New Rewards?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be new rewards at all?

• Yes
  2. 2. Do you like the suggestion (pinkan berry)?

• Yes
    • Yes, but with tweaks!

7 hours ago, Zaccard said:

Thread can be closed I guess, there is no value in this. People spamming -1 and people saying it would crash a market (honestly lol) bring no value to this I think. 

People aren't spamming -1 without reason lol. There's just nothing more to add to the reason. If someone gets an OT T8 pink, that's super lucky in itself and you want to be rewarded with a so called 'Pink stone' on top of that?? Following this logic people who find a T8 shiny should be rewarded a 'Shiny converting stone'(That sounds awful Lmao) to turn any mon of their choice shiny which is absolutely irrational and absurd. Market situations aside this concept definitely interferes with the balance of the pink forms.

Discord: TurboS#7968

^Yes, and that is fine! You dont have to like the suggestion, but I expect at least some minor feedback so I (or someone else) eventually can come up with something else. To me it just sounds logical to the theme itself, also the lore of pkm, that the pkm are pink because on that island they eat pink berries - at least from that perspective I find that a fitting theme.

but spamming -1 for obvious reasons and such stuff is kinda triggering, because what am I supposed to understand with that? What value brings it forth to think about? I guess I should of just opened a poll, so people can vote if they would like to see the "reward" changed at all.

I mean, even by the value logic - I probably (for sure) grind more cash in the amount of hours I would need to obtain this berry in order to make ONE pokemon pink and therfore worth 2 or so million more (again that would be determined by demand anyways). This kinda critique is nonsense imo, like I dont know the spawnrates, else I would mathematically break it down, but I think it is fair to assume it is a super hard task to fullfill - and I simply dont see me, or anyone, doing it for a hat. I dont even care for the berry in first place so much, just that there should be changes on the rewards. People could at least give feedback if they would like to see the rewards changed at all or if it is fine as it is. But since only a few are able to actually add merit to this besides there -1 spamming for "obvious" reasons - that they dont even mind explaining even if there is obviously someone who it is not obvious for, is not what I was hoping for, honestly. 

Edited by Zaccard

Trust me mate, no one would try to hunt a pink pancham for the quest. I mean, more than half the people dont even know that such a quest exists. The idea that you proposed is implemented in other forms already. Like during events, there are weekly hunts announced from staff where players submit high iv good nature mons and get rewards as well. 

Discord: TurboS#7968

I'm not saying I'm for it or against, I just think it's hilarious that "It will break the economy" is the go-to excuse for everything here. lol The economy is already trash. Then this genius mentions a pink legendary, when legendaries aren't tradeable in the first place. *face palm* And if he meant that people will just grind more because this is possible, it still wouldn't have a real effect on the economy, because people would use that berry on something they want to have and not sell.

Maybe make it so you can only use the berry on pokemon that already exist with a pink form.

I totally agree that certain rewards should be increased, a pink hat is just lol.

Edited by 666G0D999

to clarify on my -1

giving a free pinkan berry to make a mon pink would just be distasteful to the MMo life pro is for, and even if pro did give people the berry i know 95% of them wouldnt use it on pancham, most of them would go for ralts/totidile/scizor/ (chikorita is in the dex as pink and just thinking cyndaquil will be as well) so people wouldn't even get the hat.  Its just introducing hundreds of pinks onto the servers maybe even thousands with server transfers being so easy now.  That just seems distasteful, pro has always stood on a ground of people hunting to get what they want giving free form change berrys like this just isnt right even if its untradable/makes the mon untradable.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

13 minutes ago, iceflake said:

to clarify on my -1

giving a free pinkan berry to make a mon pink would just be distasteful to the MMo life pro is for, and even if pro did give people the berry i know 95% of them wouldnt use it on pancham, most of them would go for ralts/totidile/scizor/ (chikorita is in the dex as pink and just thinking cyndaquil will be as well) so people wouldn't even get the hat.  Its just introducing hundreds of pinks onto the servers maybe even thousands with server transfers being so easy now.  That just seems distasteful, pro has always stood on a ground of people hunting to get what they want giving free form change berrys like this just isnt right even if its untradable/makes the mon untradable.

That just not true. Right before the summer event people could hunt megas (poke with the option of mega evolution) I think it was (maybe it was something else they had to hunt, but it definitely was a "hunting event) and show them to a certain npc and the price for first place was a summer poke with right nature and ability, just random ivs. How is that any different? It was tradeable, I should know, because I bought one of those summer poke. Event pokemon have more value than pink, because you can mostly only hunt them once a year.

Sorry, but I'm just not "buying" it.

Edited by 666G0D999

43 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

That just not true. Right before the summer event people could hunt megas (poke with the option of mega evolution) I think it was (maybe it was something else they had to hunt, but it definitely was a "hunting event) and show them to a certain npc and the price for first place was a summer poke with right nature and ability, just random ivs. How is that any different? It was tradeable, I should know, because I bought one of those summer poke. Event pokemon have more value than pink, because you can mostly only hunt them once a year.

Sorry, but I'm just not "buying" it.

how its different is only 6 was obtainable, 3 on each server.  Not everybody on the servers getting 1.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

I am on gold server only, dunno about silver, but I definitively doubt that "hundreds" of pink pokemon would come life. Those who would be pinkanized, of course would be godly ones, that is for certain. I just cant share your fear of a disrupted "market" due to that. Everything I know about economics is flabbergased by these wild concerns. Though, thank you for explaining what your concerns are, even though I dont agree with them.

54 minutes ago, iceflake said:

how its different is only 6 was obtainable, 3 on each server.  Not everybody on the servers getting 1.

And everybody will get a pink pancham? Just stop it. lol You said pro isn't that "distasteful" when in reality, stuff does get handed out from time to time.

Edited by 666G0D999