Pink Pancham Quest

Zaccard

New Rewards?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be new rewards at all?

• Yes
  2. 2. Do you like the suggestion (pinkan berry)?

• Yes
    • Yes, but with tweaks!

I mean, you basically used the argument (offer and demand) without realising that this alone already would solve the concerns that have been offered by you and some others (I guess "-1"). 

I told you why I think your concerns are not reasonable, this is not redundant, to express it over and over again - true, that is.

If you have an ueber pkm, it already moves in priceranges you can only afford if you have a lot of cash, and when you have a lot of cash, it doesnt matter if the pokemon is pink and therfore worth 3m or so more. The price has to be payed by someone, if nobody can - the price will either lower to the place of common agreement or it wont be changing hands - it is as easy as that. There is simply no way this could "crash the market", that concern I would only share if the majority of traded pkm suddenly became pink (even then it would find new pricelevels on which the market finds agreement) - which is unrealistic by design of it being a one time reward opposed to the mass of godly pokemon that are in existence. To me the concerns offered are simply so off the chain of reality that I can not stop repeating myself about this, yet I am the one who has to swallow being stupid or redundant for not understanding "the obvious".

• Like 2