PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

What's your IGN?: Iampvp

How old are you? 19

What is your discord I'd? Iampvp#7040

Whats your goal in pro?: Participate in ladder tournament ..

What was your highest rating in last 3 seasons: Played 2 seasons only my max - 400 smthing

Why did u choose predators?: Already dm'ed 😉

Guild island is your main aim to join us? Free stuff is good but not solely for this
Moving to silver next month .....

image.png.0a48ae8489f3295762db53313c5e6585.png

On 4/26/2021 at 11:48 AM, Iampvp said:

What's your IGN?: Iampvp

How old are you? 19

What is your discord I'd? Iampvp#7040

Whats your goal in pro?: Participate in ladder tournament ..

What was your highest rating in last 3 seasons: Played 2 seasons only my max - 400 smthing

Why did u choose predators?: Already dm'ed 😉

Guild island is your main aim to join us? Free stuff is good but not solely for this
Moving to silver next month .....

image.png.0a48ae8489f3295762db53313c5e6585.png

Welcome to the wolf pack!

On 4/30/2021 at 1:46 AM, slasherx00 said:

What's your IGN?: Slasherx00

How old are you? old

What is your discord I'd? Slasher#5425

Whats your goal in pro?:fun

Why did u choose predators?: like them

Guild island is your main aim to join us? what is that?

fffff.png

Hello slasher, thank you for your consideration!

Our guild is very competitive (rank 1) , and we are very selective on our choices. We are looking for loyal , active members, who also are able to bring some ratings on the table. This is why we give time to all potential recruits of approximatively 20 days or so , to prove themselves, by getting an adequate rating.  We wish you best of luck in your efforts. If you need more details , feel free to contact us on discord.

IGN: harshharshxyz

H?rsh#5039

Wanna beat top 3 ladder players with the score of 2vs6.

My highest rating was 332.

I choose predators because it is an top guild so i can learn many things here ad every top guild has best pvp players and i wanna learn about battles and about pokemons from them. Thats why i choose that.

I think guild island i not my aim because if i want guild island so i can join other top guilds as i told up i wanna be best trainer but maybe sometimes i would enjoy guild island because i do hunt little bit.

and this is my trainer card i just came in silver today that's why my rating kinda low.

download (14).png

On 5/6/2021 at 3:25 PM, Harshharshxyz said:

IGN: harshharshxyz

H?rsh#5039

Wanna beat top 3 ladder players with the score of 2vs6.

My highest rating was 332.

I choose predators because it is an top guild so i can learn many things here ad every top guild has best pvp players and i wanna learn about battles and about pokemons from them. Thats why i choose that.

I think guild island i not my aim because if i want guild island so i can join other top guilds as i told up i wanna be best trainer but maybe sometimes i would enjoy guild island because i do hunt little bit.

and this is my trainer card i just came in silver today that's why my rating kinda low.

download (14).png

Hello harsh,
thank you for your consderation. As is the case with every applicant, we give 3 weeks time approximatively , so that they can push and get a remarkable/decent rating. Since we are #1 guild of silver, our criteria are quite strict , and have to choose the best amongst all applicants. So until the 23rd of the month, you have plenty of time to prepare! We wish you good luck !

23 hours ago, KOZIGEORGE said:

Hello harsh,
thank you for your consderation. As is the case with every applicant, we give 3 weeks time approximatively , so that they can push and get a remarkable/decent rating. Since we are #1 guild of silver, our criteria are quite strict , and have to choose the best amongst all applicants. So until the 23rd of the month, you have plenty of time to prepare! We wish you good luck !

ohh okay i will try my best to get in your guild. Thanks for your reply.