PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

On 6/3/2021 at 2:44 AM, Borneck said:

What's your IGN?-- Borneck

How old are you?-- 23

What is Your Discord ID?-- darksages909#7750

What's your goal in PRO?-- To have competitve pokemon in pvp and become top player

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- PVP

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- ijust come back in PRO last few weeks. I top 100+ before i left

Why did you choose Predators? Im looking for an active friendly guild.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? I want to be in a competitive guild

IMG_20210603_074334.jpg

Hello borneck,

thank you for your application. As you have noticed, we are a top guild with high standards and currently few spots. So we are very picky with our recruitment. All candidates can prove their worth by pvp-ing for the first 20 days of the month and reaching a decent rating. Good luck !

On 6/3/2021 at 4:06 PM, BloodyFella said:

What's your IGN?--Bloodyfella

How old are you?--18

What is Your Discord ID?--Bloodyfella#8368

What's your goal in PRO?--Want to be in top pvp ladder

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--i love this game bcoz this is a pokemon game i already played so many pokemon games but this game is very unique than them. 

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--100+ or somtimes 80

Why did you choose Predators--Becoz this guild have good PvP and friendly players. 

Guild island is your main aim to join us ?--not for guild island i want to join this guild becoz i need to improve my pvp and make some good friends who can teach improve my gameplay. 

Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

IMG_20210603_183641.jpg.3c7e5e16951918aa60ace287e7ce31df.jpg

Hello bloodfella, 

thank you for applying! As you have noticed , we are a top tier guild , very competitive ,  and with few spots available. Every candidate needs to gather enough rating to prove themselves within the first 20 days of the month. Best of luck.

21 hours ago, Nyong said:

What's your IGN? -- Nyong

How old are you? -- 19y

What is Your Discord ID? -- #5711

What's your goal in PRO? -- Being one of the best in PvP and another (funny) goal I have is to have all the dex pokes usable (even the trolls), and of course have fun.

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? -- The game itself, I've always liked pokemon and being able to play one online with several people is very good.

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? -- Approximately 280, i don't remember

Why did you choose Predators? -- I believe that by joining predators I will improve a lot in pvp and also for people. I intend to make new friends.

Guild island is your main aim to join us ? -- No, guild island would be just an extra

image.png.d38910eed51d078cc91de2f6f7e2b2ec.png

Fala Nyong! 

Te adicionei no Discord, assim que possível me aceite lá, ou caso tenha dado algo errado, me add Stryker#1707. 

De todo modo, seja bem vindo, como você bem sabe, a guild é totalmente focada em PvP e é ideal que os membros se esforcem até o dia 20 ter pego o rating necessário por conta dos planejamentos pela briga do TOP LADDER GUILD mensal. No mais, quando nos falarmos te passo melhor os detalhes. 

Ass1.png

Qual é o seu IGN? - Civicvictor

Quantos anos você tem? 21

Qual é o seu Discord ID? - #0338

Qual é o seu objetivo no PRO? - Elevar meu nivel no pvp

Qual é o seu aspecto favorito do PRO? - O competitivo

Qual foi a sua classificação mais alta alcançada nas últimas 3 temporadas de JxJ? - 279

Por que você escolheu Predators? Por ser uma guild com foco em pvp
Ilha da Guilda é o seu principal objetivo para se juntar a nós? Não
image.png.b60b5c77726b4d2459c97d7b29f19b54.png

• 2 weeks later...

What's your IGN?-- sehuno

How old are you?-- 27

What is Your Discord ID?-- sehuno#2033

What's your goal in PRO?-- to reach top 25 on ladder

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- having only played till Emerald version, PvP is a new experience that I enjoy greatly

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 122 is the highest in the last 3 seasons; 223 is my personal record

1732242233_ScreenShot2021-06-14at12_49_29PM.png.19592cdf9912053a8b03e582706c1608.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 3:57 AM, sehuno said:

What's your IGN?-- sehuno

How old are you?-- 27

What is Your Discord ID?-- sehuno#2033

What's your goal in PRO?-- to reach top 25 on ladder

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- having only played till Emerald version, PvP is a new experience that I enjoy greatly

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 122 is the highest in the last 3 seasons; 223 is my personal record

1732242233_ScreenShot2021-06-14at12_49_29PM.png.19592cdf9912053a8b03e582706c1608.png

Hello sorrý for the delay, if your still interested let us know why you chose predators 

Qual é o seu IGN? - Kaio543

Quantos anos você tem? - 16

Qual é o seu Discord ID? - # 7897

Qual é o seu objetivo no PRO? - melhore ainda mais a competitividade do profissional

Qual é o seu aspecto favorito do PRO? - Eu gosto mais de competição

Qual foi a sua classificação mais alta alcançada nas últimas 3 temporadas de JxJ? - 204

Por que você escolheu Predators? Porque meus amigos que estão nesta guilda me chamam de
Ilha da Guilda, é o seu principal  objetivo  em se juntar a nós? Não

Screenshot_20210702-130136.png

• Checked/Done 1

What's your IGN? Regabi

How old are you? 19 years old

What is Your Discord ID? Regabi#5787

What's your goal in PRO? Having fun, getting good pokes for PvP (or flex haha), and learning new things everyday !

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? The PvP aspect is quite nice, I love the trade system too, I love farming pokes

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? 203

Why did you choose Predators? Because a friend of mine (Looni) recommend me this guild, and I would be glad to be in 😄
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? Not really, it's a good point yes, but I prefer having mates that can help me, give me tips etc...

image.png.fa672e5c14f2e8eda3953e3a43b9fc9d.png

48 minutes ago, Regabi said:

What's your IGN? Regabi

How old are you? 19 years old

What is Your Discord ID? Regabi#5787

What's your goal in PRO? Having fun, getting good pokes for PvP (or flex haha), and learning new things everyday !

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? The PvP aspect is quite nice, I love the trade system too, I love farming pokes

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? 203

Why did you choose Predators? Because a friend of mine (Looni) recommend me this guild, and I would be glad to be in 😄
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? Not really, it's a good point yes, but I prefer having mates that can help me, give me tips etc...

image.png.fa672e5c14f2e8eda3953e3a43b9fc9d.png

Hello there, we will contact you shortly