PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

What's your IGN?-- Poopsmagoops

How old are you?-- 28

What is Your Discord ID?--PoopsMagoops#9083

What's your goal in PRO?-- become top in pvp

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- building teams with the thought that not every poke is perfect

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- NA. Currently grinding my team.

Why did you choose Predators?- PVP guild
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? no
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

image.png.4bae163234b0ceb321c22cf5e775e1e1.png

• 1 month later...

What's your IGN?-- Rahkeesh

How old are you?-- 27

What is Your Discord ID?-- Rahkeesh#6067

What's your goal in PRO?-- A little bit of everything, have mainly provided services and hunted pokemon to eventually use in pvp so far.  Would like to actively pvp once I get a nice set of mons together as well as engage in pve content.

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- Love the layout, brings nostalgia to the old games and that paired with it being a MMO makes it great.  I'm pretty active in all chat but also relatively new, so hunting pokemon has been my main focus as of late.

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- Have yet to partake in normal ranked since I'm relatively new to the game and working on my pokemon currently, reached 158 in random ranked when I played it for a little while.

Why did you choose Predators? Did services with Sia and Pedrawr and figured why not apply to where I already have friends.  Would also love to learn more about PRO's pvp meta and hang out with like-minded people.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? Perk but no, interested in joining a group of players who I can learn from and hang out with in-game and out.
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

Trainer card.png