PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

1 hour ago, supernova said:

What's your IGN?-- supernova

How old are you?-- 26 y/o

What is Your Discord ID?-- supernova#3339   -- already joined guild discord 🙂 

What's your goal in PRO?--   to be the one of the best pokemon player and pvp master like Ta7esh 🙂 > have a different friends all over the world . and note i already joined predator in the past > my account have been temporary removed due to inactive but now i'm active again > i hope predator guild will welcome me again .ty

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- hunting different pokes that make my pvp poke team differs in other player 

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- well i couldnt get 150+ this past 3 season since i just returned . but i reached this 1 season about 100+ and no more XD sorry > 

Why did you choose Predators? - aside from the cool name and members> i already experienced how this guild are good in their members and the there's also award for who work/pvp for the season and i experienced it too 🙂 

Guild island is your main aim to join us ? - guild island is just a bonus and it recently added too ,so no, i'm here for a caring admin of predators 🙂 

Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

sup.PNG

Hello,

thank you for your (re)consideration 🙂 . As i've mentioned before, we have currently few spots for new recruits, so we have to be selective.  We give every applicant time to gain some rating, until the 20th of the month, so that they have an opportunity to prove themselves. We are striving for r1 , therefore every and each point matters. Do your best!

What's your IGN?--ChainGaming

How old are you?--22

What is Your Discord ID?--ChainGaming#3631

What's your goal in PRO?--to reach the top ladder, and collect all event pokes if possible.

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--hmm everything i guess. for pvp its kinda hard for me to pick up a team rn since they add a lot of pokes and ability..so basically im a noob rn xD..but still looking forward to reach the ladder

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--hmm my last pvp season if iirc around 2016-17 got a suicune mount rn..i stop playing coz my laptop is broke and need to focus on study.. rn i have a lot of free time so i came back and playing on android.

Why did you choose Predators? since you guys are good at pvp. maybe we can be friends and hope u can help me to build a team for this era/meta..they add ah mega and ability so it feels like im a newbie here..

Guild island is your main aim to join us ? idk what is guild island and what in there tho so its a no

IMG_20201111_155544.jpg.f1318bf0ed228b4449aa3bf2669690cb.jpg

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

On 11/11/2020 at 10:12 AM, ChainGaming said:

What's your IGN?--ChainGaming

How old are you?--22

What is Your Discord ID?--ChainGaming#3631

What's your goal in PRO?--to reach the top ladder, and collect all event pokes if possible.

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--hmm everything i guess. for pvp its kinda hard for me to pick up a team rn since they add a lot of pokes and ability..so basically im a noob rn xD..but still looking forward to reach the ladder

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--hmm my last pvp season if iirc around 2016-17 got a suicune mount rn..i stop playing coz my laptop is broke and need to focus on study.. rn i have a lot of free time so i came back and playing on android.

Why did you choose Predators? since you guys are good at pvp. maybe we can be friends and hope u can help me to build a team for this era/meta..they add ah mega and ability so it feels like im a newbie here..

Guild island is your main aim to join us ? idk what is guild island and what in there tho so its a no

IMG_20201111_155544.jpg.f1318bf0ed228b4449aa3bf2669690cb.jpg

Hello man, thank you for your application. It is important for any potential recruit to earn rating, with minimum 150. I understand that the meta is shifting a lot the last few months , cause a lot of stuff gets added continuously. However, thats the case with everyone , who have to adapt to any new change. And since our guild is ultra competitive, we need all the points we can get for the guildladder. That is also why we gave to all potential recruits a period of 20 days, to try and push and show their worth. As I,ve mentioned before, the recruitment is done under a lot of competitiveness, since our free slots are minimal . So you have almost 1 week from now to climb and grab ladder points.  Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

What's your ign?-- Shogun007
How old are you? --13
what's you discord id?-- #0575
What's your goal in pro? --Find good friends,getting in top pvp ladder and having fun
What's your favorite aspect in pro? --Almost everything,but the story is amazing
What was your highest rating achieved in last 3 seasons? --243
Why did you choose predators? --I want to make new friends and know more about pvp
Guild island is your main aim to join us? --No,I want to make new friends and learn more about pvp
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card

2020.12.02-21.18.png

19 hours ago, Shogun007 said:

What's your ign?-- Shogun007
How old are you? --13
what's you discord id?-- #0575
What's your goal in pro? --Find good friends,getting in top pvp ladder and having fun
What's your favorite aspect in pro? --Almost everything,but the story is amazing
What was your highest rating achieved in last 3 seasons? --243
Why did you choose predators? --I want to make new friends and know more about pvp
Guild island is your main aim to join us? --No,I want to make new friends and learn more about pvp
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card

2020.12.02-21.18.png

Hello friend,
thank you for your consideration. We are going to finalize recruitment by around 20-24 of the month. Up until then, every candidate has to do pvp and gather a substantial rating , so that they can prove themselves. It will also help us choose the best from all the candidates. I wish you luck on your ongoing effort!

What's your IGN?--bemadbro

How old are you?--28

What is Your Discord ID?--#4045

What's your goal in PRO?-- spending  good time with  team mates learning  more about pvp how to crate a good team and good move set ( alrdy got  many godly ivs  pvp.rdy pokes need help who to use it right  and together  we go high also can lend  to PRO  guild mate  godly pvp pokes !

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--trading - hunting 

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--165

Why did you choose Predators?I want to learn  from the best 
Guild island is your main aim to join us ?what is guild island ?
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

20201205_013540.jpg.8a86c2c7c48861cd03999e72f24eb6f7.jpg

On 12/5/2020 at 1:52 AM, BEMADMAN said:

What's your IGN?--bemadbro

How old are you?--28

What is Your Discord ID?--#4045

What's your goal in PRO?-- spending  good time with  team mates learning  more about pvp how to crate a good team and good move set ( alrdy got  many godly ivs  pvp.rdy pokes need help who to use it right  and together  we go high also can lend  to PRO  guild mate  godly pvp pokes !

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--trading - hunting 

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--165

Why did you choose Predators?I want to learn  from the best 
Guild island is your main aim to join us ?what is guild island ?
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!

20201205_013540.jpg.8a86c2c7c48861cd03999e72f24eb6f7.jpg

Hello "bro",
thank you for considering us 🙂 !  As is the case with most applicants, we give time of approx 20 days , till 20-23rd of the month, to push and grab some ratings, so that we have some sustainable criteria for their potential. We are a very competitive guild that requires the maximum amount of pvp scores..
As far as you reach a similar rating to your current maximum 165+, it would serve as a good criterion, and prolly if you go 200+ you ll almost secure a place in our pack. I wish you the best of luck.