Eternity guild

Pitroipa

° what can you contribute to Eternity?

I'm a returning player starting from scratch .. I don't wanna rush the story just building up PvP and boss team during my story journey with friends .. I am a trader .. I like to collect and trade . I can provide sufficient items to my guildies ..also I am planning to use a rain team as my PvP team .

° what is your real life and ingame name?

Real life - Dhruv 

Ign - alphablank69

° how old are you and where are you from?

I am 18 years ..form India .

° discord tag? how often are you online there?

🌿Ꭰh͢͢͢ℝմv#5254 , I can say that I am an active player 

° screenshot of your trainercardIMG_20210604_173959.jpg.48a0555b0272c2bfe8860a58dd064a61.jpg

° what can you contribute to Eternity?

I'm a returning player starting from scratch .. I don't wanna rush the story just building up PvP and boss team during my story journey with friends .. I am a trader .. I like to collect and trade . I can provide sufficient items to my guildies ..also I am planning to use a rain team as my PvP team .

° what is your real life and ingame name?

Real life - Dhruv 

Ign - alphablank69

° how old are you and where are you from?

I am 18 years ..form India .

° discord tag? how often are you online there?

🌿Ꭰh͢͢͢ℝմv#5254 , I can say that I am an active player 

° screenshot of your trainercardIMG_20210604_173959.jpg.48a0555b0272c2bfe8860a58dd064a61.jpg

Hi guys, I'm a new player, returning after a long time and looking for a guild to with some good vibes. 

° what can you contribute to Eternity? I like trying (but usually failing) in ranked, but my main occupation in the game is to run a pension. I can provide EVs, Level up and capture services, giving top priority to the other guild members. 

° what is your real life and ingame name? My real life name is Ugo, my ig names are Centes (for my old account) and Nhiote (the account I'm playing with a friend now, to get reaccustomed to the game with him) 

° how old are you and where are you from? I'm 27 and I'm from Reunion Island, in the Indian Ocean. I live in France now, tho. 

° discord tag? how often are you online there? Nhiòte#9124, I'm pretty much on there everyday, even though I'm not always such a chatterbox, you can count on me usually being around. 

° screenshot of your trainercard image.png.b3a90683bc1471772008dbdefd36df7a.pngimage.png.7b97c1dca0681e01e748a2f83ee926a1.png 

Thank you for reading me, I hope to make a fine addition to your guild ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

I am an old player who just returned back to the game. I dont have a lot of playtime hours. For now, I am just completing story. Once I do complete with the story arc, I can prove myself to be a valuable asset to the guild

What can you contribute to Eternity?

I can do daycare services and PVP. I used to get 75+ rating previously. I just need some time to do it as I am starting all over again from scratch.

What is your real life and ingame name?

Real life name is Aryan and

IGN is Johnwickchad

How old are you and where are you from? 21 years old from India

Discord Tag - Stick#7586

I am online almost every couple of hours.

I am sceptical if I will get accepted because of my low playtime hours but it's still worth a shot 🙂

IMG_20210704_134302.jpg