How long did it take you to beat Kanto and what team did you use?

Visahan

123713 Literally just started, and I notice a lot of people use Gengar. Now how would one go about acquiring one? I see you guys saying you bought him. Is that with the pokedollars you get from trainers?

Yera and grinding, You can catch Ghastly/Haunter in Pokemon Tower - Lavender Town

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 35 hours.

did it with a Gyarados, Persian and Shadow Lugia. all about lvl 75

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

123713 Literally just started, and I notice a lot of people use Gengar. Now how would one go about acquiring one? I see you guys saying you bought him. Is that with the pokedollars you get from trainers?

I wouldnt buy a Gengar, just go to the pokemon tower and catch one yourself :D saves you a lot of money and you can find a good one too.

Kanto is the first place right? I beat it in 17 hours 30 minutes with level 100 Gengar and level 100 Blastoise on Blue server just yesterday. Time was when I talked to Professor Oak in Pallet Town after beating Gary.

I even screwed up and didn't pick up the hidden items, went back to go get them (and Ice Beam from Seafoam Cave), detoured for useless Headbutt, Headbutted trees, leveled a Gyarados and abandoned it, grinded a Magnemite, grinded a Growlithe, defeated every trainer, picked every berry, got every visible item (may have skipped a couple in Seafoam / Safari zone), etc. I could have cut hours upon hours from my time, not including the time I spent idle or talking in General / All.

God forbid the idea of buying a level 100 sweeper from Trade chat at the 4th gym or something ridiculous like that.