Allow protect to activate stance change

Coono

So in talking to players, the consensus seems to be that king shield dropping the opponents atk is what makes Aegislash grossly OP, not necessarily the ability to switch between shield and blade form.

It's a shame because he is a fun mon to use, and frankly I agree with the people I've talked to in the way that only the attack drop is over the top. Otherwise he is a very predictable poke to play around. He is also weak to what are probably the most commonly used attack typings in game, fire cause everyone needs to deal with ferro, earthquake because its spammable, and knock off because.. it's knock off.

So as the title says I think we should allow him to activate stance change with protect. There's no reason we cant make our own balance changes that arent true to the actual games, this is it's own game.

We waited years for stance change to be coded, finally.. we were kinda sold it as a feature in the new update, and just like that it's effectively taken away. In a meta that now has megas, and relatively new powerful legendaries, I think it's time to open it up a bit and be a little less ban-happy.

Flame away.

Edited by Coono