Closed

Ferrari

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ferrari Alright, first id like to make a remark for any future sales, if you are only able to update your thread once a day please create a thread with not as many auctions as this. If you wanna auction of a lot of Pokémon make sure you can keep your thread up to date to avoid any confusion like in this case.

Regarding the winners, the last valid offers on the 3 Pokémon are: Rotom - @Pinkbanana with 500K, Togekiss - @Worksdiaaa with 150K and Bulbasaur - @MAGNETRON with 550K,

As for the trades that are leftover, we only force them under special conditions, if there is absolutly no way for you to meet the winners ingame you must create a report with the screenshots included. 

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif

16 minutes ago, Hawluchaa said:

@Ferrari Alright, first id like to make a remark for any future sales, if you are only able to update your thread once a day please create a thread with not as many auctions as this. If you wanna auction of a lot of Pokémon make sure you can keep your thread up to date to avoid any confusion like in this case.

Regarding the winners, the last valid offers on the 3 Pokémon are: Rotom - @Pinkbanana with 500K, Togekiss - @Worksdiaaa with 150K and Bulbasaur - @MAGNETRON with 550K,

As for the trades that are leftover, we only force them under special conditions, if there is absolutly no way for you to meet the winners ingame you must create a report with the screenshots included. 

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

I think you missed my 550k offer he posted on the rotom lol he posted a screen in one of his posts

45 minutes ago, MylesLux said:

I think you missed my 550k offer he posted on the rotom lol he posted a screen in one of his posts

I did not miss it. It was after the end time. Like i said, the last legit offers are the ones i mentioned in my comment above.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

37 minutes ago, Hawluchaa said:

I did not miss it. It was after the end time. Like i said, the last legit offers are the ones i mentioned in my comment above.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

Oh thanks! sounds like he messed up and continued taking offers after it was sold then lol
/edit. How did i win the meditite though if i didnt win the rotom? the offers on them were at the same time and the auctions were for the same time so i'm a little confused lol

Edited by MylesLux

7 hours ago, Hawluchaa said:

Regarding the winners, the last valid offers on the 3 Pokémon are:  Togekiss - @Worksdiaaa with 150K and Bulbasaur - @MAGNETRON with 550K,

I'll resolve these two trades.

The Rotom ending doesn't make sense. Will dm you.

5 hours ago, MAGNETRON said:

@Ferrariwhere are you bro?

Not always on. check dms.

4611717980030500880_1.png

d2weloi-c9775629-ab69-4285-bbe5-51f7eea5dad3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTE5OGI2ZTItYzhmYy00OWMxLWIzNGYtZDc5ZDc0MjgxMDIwXC9kMndlbG9pLWM5Nzc1NjI5LWFiNjktNDI4NS1iYmU1LTUxZjdlZWE1ZGFkMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.RP-qizDcXMI5iWTclOwULZ8BEWwK84KzfgfL_9i2HKY

7 hours ago, Hawluchaa said:

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

You guys missed my bid too i had mad bid on togekiss of 200k approx 2-3 days ago but still someone else got it in 150k.

This forum was not updated so is msg Ferrari he said waiting for howlucha to verify but what is going in here

6 minutes ago, itzronin said:

You guys missed my bid too i had mad bid on togekiss of 200k approx 2-3 days ago but still someone else got it in 150k.

This forum was not updated so is msg Ferrari he said waiting for howlucha to verify but what is going in here

your bid was 4 hours 16 minutes late.

4611717980030500880_1.png

d2weloi-c9775629-ab69-4285-bbe5-51f7eea5dad3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTE5OGI2ZTItYzhmYy00OWMxLWIzNGYtZDc5ZDc0MjgxMDIwXC9kMndlbG9pLWM5Nzc1NjI5LWFiNjktNDI4NS1iYmU1LTUxZjdlZWE1ZGFkMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.RP-qizDcXMI5iWTclOwULZ8BEWwK84KzfgfL_9i2HKY