Closed

Ferrari

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Just now, Tetsuyama96 said:

Hi @Ehkoe i'm still fully committed to these trades, but just based off the ss you quoted me in,  you put the wrong clefable event form there as it is supposed to be the hp ground one, other than that I'm still happy to have them traded over

Hi @Tetsuyama96

I worked on a list from Ferrari - can you select for me from the main page which Clefable is the one you had the agreement for, just to make sure there is no room for error!

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Tetsuyama96 said:

if its not there anymore, is it possible that i dont get the 5 pkmn that are priced at 200k total (aron, mareep, rhyhorn, magnemite), i bulked bought it mainly for the event clef and the 5 mon discount. I would still get everything else though (wingull, nidoran, vullaby, tynamo, shuckle) @Ehkoe

I have dug through as many images as I can for you - I wasn't able to find it, but bear with me a little if you don't mind. I will ask if Ferrari still has the original image so I can match it up for you. If Ferrari can source this, would you still happy to move forward as originally planned, or have you changed your mind entirely?

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

13 minutes ago, Ehkoe said:

I have dug through as many images as I can for you - I wasn't able to find it, but bear with me a little if you don't mind. I will ask if Ferrari still has the original image so I can match it up for you. If Ferrari can source this, would you still happy to move forward as originally planned, or have you changed your mind entirely?

if you can find the original event clefable, ill be more than happy to go with the original plan, but if not i rather just scrap the 200k mons which i mentioned which included the event clef, aron, magnemite, rhyhorn, mareep and just force trade the others which include (wingull, shuckle, vullaby, nidoran and tynamo) i really appreciate your help 🙂