[SOLD] auction modest venusaur hp fire (CROSS SERVER)

Xdzin

• Xdzin changed the title to auction modest venusaur hp fire (CROSS SERVER)
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you are allowed to change the insta price anymore, so 10m should still be the valid insta. Can a trade mod confirm this? If you are somehow allowed to lower the insta, I will buy it for 7m. Otherwise, please disregard this message and don't count it as a bid, as I will only offer 7m if it is the insta.

Indoor-Fishh.png

8 minutes ago, Jorogumo said:

I don't think you are allowed to change the insta price anymore, so 10m should still be the valid insta. Can a trade mod confirm this? If you are somehow allowed to lower the insta, I will buy it for 7m. Otherwise, please disregard this message and don't count it as a bid, as I will only offer 7m if it is the insta.

sorry i was wrong, for me the urge price could be changed before it is reached

I just reviewed the rules

Edited by XDzin
mistake

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

• Administrator

Hi @XDzin

@Jorogumois correct. You can no longer change or add insta prices once an auction has started. I have noticed that you have since edited it to the correct amount of 10m, so thank you.

Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Rules to make sure you are familiar with them as you continue this auction and for others in the future.

Edited by Ehkoe

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

5 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @XDzin

@Jorogumois correct. You can no longer change or add insta prices once an auction has started. I have noticed that you have since edited it to the correct amount of 10m, so thank you.

Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Rules to make sure you are familiar with them as you continue this auction and for others in the future.

yes, thanks for the advice but as i already said i already did it

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115