How Boss Nikola work?

Xmonts

Hi, i was wonderin how this boss works. I wanted to recover my raikou that i just recently drop it but when i was to the boss location it told be that i cannot battle him. So i was wonreing how does it work and also, if i cannot recover my raikou battle him (because i want it from new because i don't like the ivs and nature) Could i then recover it from doing another forum request?.

I also will apreciate if someone can link me a subforum or give any information about what are the pokes i could recover with this boss.

Thanks~ 

Hello @xmonts,

How did you obtain the Raikou? Cause if you got it from a World Quest you can not recatch it by battling Nikola. Also Legendaries that are Event exclusive (like Darkrai, Shaymin) can not be recatched by battling Nikola. And recently released Legendaries (like Volcanion, Kami Trio...) can not be recatched by battling Nikola. Also there is no need to make a new post if you want your Raikou restored. I can just restore it for you in case it was a World Quest Poke. If it wasn't we need to look further into this.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING