all in one tool

Algerie31

hi all; 

i would like to suggest that you add a consumable tool to let player instead of buying more than 6 tools ( abseil rope; shovel; flashlight; battering ram; tree axe pick axe and dive & waterfall tool (as mentioned to be added)) he buy one item and can have all in one and have to just click on it to function and have to pay their whole price with reduction like all these tools costs 575 pokedollars he just pay 550 pokedollars and if an item was added later the price increase and the tool get updated

Sans titre.png

Edited by Algerie31
edit

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

Staff weren't obliged to add any of these in the first place, they are quality of life improvements and you should be happy that they even are a thing.

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

• 2 months later...
On 9/19/2020 at 12:16 PM, Comrader said:

Staff weren't obliged to add any of these in the first place, they are quality of life improvements and you should be happy that they even are a thing.

Not really. They are money sinks and that's it. Of course they added them. Quality of Life Improvements would be to have Abra use teleport in a cave and end up in the last PC, or being able to fly from region to region with my Charizard.

But hey, you can still play the "game is for free" card!

An army swiss knife but for pro lmao.

Jokes aside , that item would be too expensive and would have a lower resell value than reselling all thoes items combined probably. Notice how no one buys 60 days ms even though its 190 coins instead of 200? Selling that is almost impossible unless you sell it for cheap. You could argue that it's a bad comparison since people dont buy 60 days ms because there might be wasted days , and 15 days ms i just safer , but i think my point still stands. Also there is absolutely no disadvantage in just buying all the tools , since there is no inventory limit and you dont have to directly use them from inventory ( except for flashlight i guess?) . From your idea you re just saving 25 coins by buying this item (which is about 100k) for an item that is practically unresellable outside of the week of its release  . And the regular HM items have a good resell value since they are relatively cheap and are in good demand in case you want to sell them for whatever reason. 

This is just pointless in my opinion , thats a -1 from me chief.

• Like 1

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

note this is you buy your coins with irl money instead of them off other players.

Seems nice till you figure out you would need around 650coins ($32.50 USD, more since 100 coins is $6.19 and not a flat $5 since they moved to euros)  That seems costly just for a multi tool that you wouldn't use all the uses of all the time.  The tools themselves are a great value by themselves and they cost just the right amount of coins to make having 1 or 2 of them very useful alone.  I think Having the ability to choose the ones you want are always going to be the better value than a multitool.

-1 i dont think anyone would buy a tool for $35 even if they discounted it to around $30 to make it actually save money to buy it instead of every tool.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

17 hours ago, Ghabra said:

From your idea you re just saving 25 coins by buying this item (which is about 100k) for an item that is practically unresellable outside of the week of its release  . And the regular HM items have a good resell value since they are relatively cheap and are in good demand in case you want to sell them for whatever reason. 

This is just pointless in my opinion , thats a -1 from me chief.

Sorry but you make no sense. Why would the all-one tool only be sellable during the first release week, while the "normal" tools are in good demand all the time? lol

The idea behind the multi-tool is, you don't have to waste time buying each tool individually from trade chat. Unlike Iceflake, most people don't use real cash to buy coin capsules.

Anyway, I'm actually not for the idea, or let me put it this way: I don't really care since I have all tools already and there is more important stuff that should be added to the game first.