Gold & Silver Server BULBASAUR HUNT

Hey everyone! My name is Ashwee (or Ash) from the Black Sword guild on Gold server! 

:PikaLurk:

I am very happy to announce that I will be holding a MONTHLY EVENT!!!! This will be a PVE Hunting event open to BOTH Gold & Silver servers. I plan to hold one every single month so look out in the future (;
My aim is to not only host a fun, easygoing event but to also allow you all to hunt Pokemon that
DO NOT need a MS. Each month will have a theme revolving around a Pokemon type. From there, I will be holding polls in the Black Sword discord server each month with Non MS Pokemon for you all to choose from. Whichever Pokemon receives the highest amount of votes is the one you all will be hunting! All options given will have some sort of use in-game whether its PVE, PVP or maybe some solid money makers. Some will be easier hunts than others, the goal is to have fun and get some cool prizes while we are at it 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the month of September, the type chosen was Grass. After running a poll in our guild discord server, the Pokemon chosen was our favorite little plant baby, BULBASAUR!

Bulbasaur is a no MS Grass/Poison type that actually just had its mega evolution released a few weeks ago. It is extremely viable in PVP teams and can easily be used in boss teams if needed! While it is a tier 8 no repel Pokemon, it is available in the
Safari Zone which is a very easy area to get to for all players, new and old. We will be giving prizes to the Bulbasaur with the HIGHEST points as well as the Bulbasaur with the LOWEST points.

You may begin hunting on September 23rd at 1100 UTC.

You must submit your Bulbasaurs by September 30th at 1100 UTC.

Prizes will be distributed September 30th. If you cannot pick up your prize right away, you must let me know and we will plan a date and time.
     -If you are in
SILVER SERVER, I will be bringing your prize to you free of charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

✅ You MUST be in the Black Sword discord server to participate. The link will be here and also at the end of this post. (https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv)

✅The Pokemon CAN ONLY BE CAUGHT DURING THE TIME FRAME OF THIS EVENT. 

❎ You must provide a screenshot from the Capture Date Checker if you win showing us that you have caught that Bulbasaur during the time frame given.

✅The Pokemon MUST be your OT. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIZES

BEST BULBASAUR

-A role in the discord server (“#1 Best #001 Hunter”)

-1x CC

-1x Life Orb

WORST BULBASAUR

-A role in the discord server (“BulbaSORE”)

-1x CC

-1x Black Sludge

Once you join our server (https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv), I will get you set up in the event specified channel and will answer any other questions you may have! Oh, and a little hint to expand your points…… Certain natures will grant you more points while others will decrease your points. Chlorophyll will grant you extra points as well as if your Bulbasaur has Hidden Power Fire/Ice.... As always, good luck and have fun!

Small shoutout to Mskell for the artwork uwu you the best

Bulbasaurhunt.png

Edited by Ashwee
  • Like 2

MEGA VENUSAUR is a major threat in PvP right now..

How we select the Pokemon for our hunt events - it's not random.. This Poke was put up and chosen by community vote.

• Must be a Rare, high tier (Usually T7+)
  • Must be Highly Valued by others (not all T7-T9 are  created equally)
  • Viable in the current PvP META
  •  Pokes with multiple value boosting options a plus (hidden power, event/clone forms, etc..)

COME SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT MAKES OUR EVENTS SO EPIC

WE WILL BE STREAMING + DONG LIVE GIVEAWAYS AS WELL.. T Minus

1479833800_ScreenShot2020-09-22at7_54_48PM.png.ccf8dff592ef8606313c938942811169.png

• Like 3

swordsig-mskell.gif.a469f0effb70ad789668b0481898b7a9.gif

Dig my artwork? Want to see more? Check out my discord server...

1))  DISCORD SERVER   🢂  Open Invite     2))  GUILD BENEFITS   🢂  View Thread   3))  GUILD SHOP STORE   🢂  Soon       

★   IGN PRO + SD   🢂    mSKELL       ★   DISCORD TAG   🢂    mSKELL#0001        🇺🇸 USA 🕒 EST ( -5 )      

9 minutes ago, STING100 said:

Screenshot_2020-09-24-19-31-49-350.jpeg

In order for your submission to count it needs to be officially submitted you have to post it in the event channel on the BlackSword Sever. You also need to take that to the caught date & time checker and take a screenshot like the example below... Thank you!

1409668108_ScreenShot2020-09-24at10_58_23AM.png.bd2a820942f7ec8e160a57ab3f42d0d1.png

swordsig-mskell.gif.a469f0effb70ad789668b0481898b7a9.gif

Dig my artwork? Want to see more? Check out my discord server...

1))  DISCORD SERVER   🢂  Open Invite     2))  GUILD BENEFITS   🢂  View Thread   3))  GUILD SHOP STORE   🢂  Soon       

★   IGN PRO + SD   🢂    mSKELL       ★   DISCORD TAG   🢂    mSKELL#0001        🇺🇸 USA 🕒 EST ( -5 )