PC terminal -Deleting is to slow !!! Make it possible to mark pokes at terminal and release all at once

Kumapx0

Hello , its always a pain to see on my trainer card that my pokemon count is soon full , cause it means im gonna sit for an hour at terminal checking pokes ivs and deleting them for ages .

Please make it possible to mark a pokemon that u dont like - in evry box  -     than delete all at once with one click .

That would help alot of people and save us alot of nerves and time .

U would just need to check ivs and pick out ur best pokes of that kind - than mark all the rest and release them with one click..

PLEASE.    im catching alot of pokemon daily . i need this so much lol

Edited by LadyLilith

you can already do this somewhat, there was a big pc update last update allowing you to put multiple pokes in the release box to make the message "would you like to release {pokemon name here}" this message doesn't go away if you say put another mon in the release box to make a 2nd text box to appear that stacks on top of eachother meaning you can just keep putting pokes in the release mode and just rapid fire click yes on all the text boxes to confirm your releases.

Tho a pc update is in the works as Norex says they have made the pc much better than it was back in the day

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

6 minutes ago, iceflake said:

you can already do this somewhat, there was a big pc update last update allowing you to put multiple pokes in the release box to make the message "would you like to release {pokemon name here}" this message doesn't go away if you say put another mon in the release box to make a 2nd text box to appear that stacks on top of eachother meaning you can just keep putting pokes in the release mode and just rapid fire click yes on all the text boxes to confirm your releases.

Thats good to know, I didnt realize we could do that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, iceflake said:

Tho a pc update is in the works as Norex says they have made the pc much better than it was back in the day

That's not the same and no long-term solution. Also we never had a big pc update. lol It was miniscule and just let you search names faster. We still can't sort them by groups like shiny or pokemon types.

This has been in the works for at least 3 years now and it really isn't that hard to implement. It would be nice to get some actual feedback from staff on HOW FAR is it in the works, or does in the works just mean it's on a list and hasn't even been worked on yet.

Edited by 666G0D999

Just now, iceflake said:

good things come to those who wait

this isnt really the place to ramble/complain about the long waits as this is a suggestion sub forum.

How was I rambling? All I did was state facts. You make it seem like they are working on it everyday, which is not the case. Please spare me your quotes and patronizing responses. Waiting for 3 years doesn't have anything to do with patience anymore.

This was my last post here, so please just let it go. Thanks.