Solaceon reporter cooldown

Silverage

Hello,

Is it possible to make the cooldown of the reporter's last day slightly shorter?
It's not to make more profit but for a matter of time.
In my case as for probably many people, we study/work most of our time and it is difficult to adapt to the cooldown.

Let me explain: let's say I start my week at 6pm and log on every day between 6 and 8pm to take my daily reward. After completing the 7 days in a row, my week will necessarily start later since the cooldown is 24 hours (for example if I finish at 6pm I can only start again at 6:01pm).

This delay is not important in itself but if it adds up or if I am late one day, it may reach 10pm, a time of day when I might not be able to log in, and therefore miss the week and start all over again.

I would totally understand if the idea sounds crazy to some people and unacceptable since it's only 1 day lost but I would still like to have everyone's opinion on it and if it would be possible.

Kind regards

Edited by SilverAge

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

3 minutes ago, Darksun20 said:

You are given a 2 day window of opportunity to finish the quest. 1 day for the cooldown, then 1 more day to get the quest done. 

-1 since this is unnecessary.

We get 24hours everytimes, but you probably mean that since we show it at the first min the first time we have 24hours more and I agree, however my point was more about 

10 minutes ago, SilverAge said:

Let me explain: let's say I start my week at 6pm and log on every day between 6 and 8pm to take my daily reward. After completing the 7 days in a row, my week will necessarily start later since the cooldown is 24 hours (for example if I finish at 6pm I can only start again at 6:01pm).

This delay is not important in itself but if it adds up or if I am late one day, it may reach 10pm, a time of day when I might not be able to log in, and therefore miss the week and start all over again.

-Forum Inbox

1 minute ago, Norex said:

This feels unnecessary to me. If youre doing it later on the first day after you are done with the 7th day, lets say at 10PM instead of 6PM like in your example, you would still be able to do it the next day on 6PM.

Yes, but 10pm is starting to be late and that's exactly why, if this keep up i'll reach a time when i'll have to wait for the next day to start over the week.

In fact it is unecessary since being late for one day or even a few hours isn't much, but I felt like it is something that could be asked and helpful for a few people (me included obviously)

• Haha 1

-Forum Inbox