REQUESTING FOR BURROW HOLE

Infobreaker

40 minutes ago, Norex said:

+1 for the digway to that area as it is a relatively long way.

There is a nurse joy in Lake Cave already though, which is right next to Forest Pit.

what do you mean +1 xD? you like my request? ohhhh there's a nurse joy didn't notice xD

Edited by Infobreaker

2 hours ago, Norex said:

Wow, I just checked it out and we really have a digway there.

I never knew about this because its next to the Dugtrio and not the Dugrio itself. Could have saved me so much time, thanks for sharing this.

Oh so we do have a digway, just a very hidden one, im still +1 to change it to be clearer, but won't be opposed to a no for it

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Wow, didn't know about the burrow either. It's easy to miss it. And as Bhimoso suggest the Dugtrio should be the one to take you through the burrow.

Anyways, while we are on the topic of Burrow Holes I would like to suggest the one for Mt. Coronet to go back to the way it was before, taking you next to the Dig spot. I can't for the life of me figure out why this was changed since all other burrows are very convenient where they are placed. But not this one?

Edit: Oh I guess it was changed for Ash Westbrook boss, but it's not travelled to as frequent as the digspot. Since Ash gives crap rewards for being the most difficult Boss. I doubt enough people would care, and if those that do still have a quicker way to get there with this burrow.

Edited by Darksun20