gardevoirite quest timer glitch

Jhaydenite

I cant complete thw quest no matter what i try. Tried battling wally npc with these:

1. Gardevoir with lefties and trace. Since the activation of both item and ability also consumes time, i replaced it although i tested more than 20x and still same outcome.

2. I used telepathy gardevoir and using spell tag to boost shadow ball and only used 1 calm mind to finish the match. And still same failed outcome.

I observed the ingame timer and irl timer , and its less than 3mins. Whats supposed to be the problem.

Just to clarify, did you choose 3 minutes for all of your repetitions? If you choose 3 minutes but finish it in less than any of the other options, you do not complete the quest. You have to pick one of the specific amounts of time and hope that you beat Wally in that amount of time. 

I did try it, 20x with different time, this is how i did the sequence of moves. 1st turn calm mind, 2nd turn psyshock, 3rd turn if i get lucky  bisharp wont sucker punch its 1 moonblast, then 4 turn on gard shadow ball with spell tag. This is what i used. Plz check this on android version

Hello @jhaydenite,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, are you certained that you're completing the battle within the time range you've selected? Only IRL time matters, you've said you completed it in less than 3 minutes but how less? If you select between 2 to 3 minutes and complete it under 2, it doesn't count. Clock it and let me know how it went. To be safe, I've asked a tester to check the quest on android, I'll get back to you when I have an update.

Have a nice day!

Still same result sir. Its been a hundred times im doing this quest yet i still cant get my megastone. Since youve said that the timer counts only irl time then. I did finishing 10 matches with 2 and 3 mins still same outcome. My timer says it only took less than 3 mins to complete the match. Same move sequence. 1x Calm mind, 1 psyshock, 1moonblast then last to kill gard 1 shadow ball boosted with spell tag. This is how it goes. Ive been doing this since the release of the quest and yet. This glitch wont let me get my megastone. I hope theres a way i could get it now. Ive been so stressed by this wally prediction match.

Hello @dragzilla,

Are you and @jhaydenitethe same person? We've tested on android and found 0 issues. I've reproduced your sequence: Calm Mind -> Psyshock -> Moonblast -> Shadow Ball and according to my timer it took me 35 seconds. I want to be 100% sure this isn't a glitch but I need your help. You've said twice it took you less than 3 minutes but you never were precise on how long it took you to beat Wally. Can you please time it again and say exactly how many seconds/minutes it took you? 

At my speed, I've got to select option 1. 0m to 59s to obtain the Gardevoirite.

Have a nice day!

Its so difficult to complete this on android while bisharp still kills gard with only 1 sucker punch. And this timer doesnt even work. Ive been repeating this over and over and sick of this quest , i need the megastone already yet this quest went from annoying to worst.

Still same outcome, this time i tried to win within the time bracket of those. Yet idk why this annoying npc says i still failed. Since the games picks irl time frame than ingame time. Now i think game makes it ingame time instead. I even did this 5min bracket and made the match last to 4mins and a few seconds yet still the same.

Hello @jhaydenite,

Firstly let's get rid of your possibility of losing. You're using a suboptimal set for the quest, where a loss is a possibility which only adds to your frustration. Remove Spell Tag and make the Gardevoir hold Leftovers. Remove Shadow Ball for Wish. Please follow the sequence: Wish -> Calm Mind -> Psyshock (Chansey KO) -> Calm Mind -> Calm Mind -> Wish -> Moonblast (Bisharp KO) -> Moonblast (Gardevoir KO). This should always guarantee you a victory. It took me less than a minute.

You shouldn't take much longer, even if your device is stalling you out a bit. Regardless, try to pick every option there is, starting from the fastest, and be consistent in your attempts, don't get distracted, stay focused. If you stay consistent, while changing the time range option, you should ultimately get it. Let me know how it went.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Kagegod